Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2019 Crocodile

Go down 
+6
Megaptera
mojochris
Roger
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
ze_neto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile Empty
PostSubject: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:28 pm

mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile 112mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile 210
mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile 310mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile 113

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:59 am

Ooh, that is a really detailed mold. I wonder if the color will look the same in person.itll look great alongside the CollectA!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 3:00 am

A nice crocodile but i am not sure if i like the moveable piece

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 am

What an exciting sculpture! It is really quite scenic with that pose and an incredible level of detail! I love that they fixed the snout of the previous version pointing it slightly upwards, the tail is quite strong with conspicuous scales along the back rows, the teeth look very realistic considering that is usually a part hard to make decently respecting safety. The whole animal looks powerful with a somewhat stressed body ready to invite a zebra for dinner. The tension on back legs looks quite convincing and it shows dramatism enough for a crocodile. I am loving it! cheers

mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 5:08 am

Roger wrote:
What an exciting sculpture! It is really quite scenic with that pose and an incredible level of detail! I love that they fixed the snout of the previous version pointing it slightly upwards, the tail is quite strong with conspicuous scales along the back rows, the teeth look very realistic considering that is usually a part hard to make decently respecting safety. The whole animal looks powerful with a somewhat stressed body ready to invite a zebra for dinner. The tension on back legs looks quite convincing and it shows dramatism enough for a crocodile. I am loving it! cheers

Thank you Roger! That means a lot coming from you Very Happy

mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 11:14 pm

mojochris wrote:
Roger wrote:

You're welcome! You've done also a wonderful job with your alligator that I hope to get someday. We can see how beautiful it is in this interesting Andy's topic. Very Happy I am also looking forward to see what Mojö Fun reserved for 2019. bounce

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 am

Is it a Nile crocodile?

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
mojochris

mojochris

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:17 am

ze_neto wrote:
Is it a Nile crocodile?

Yes it is indeed a Nile Crocodile Smile

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:00 am

I wish there would be some other species like a Saltwater Crocodile...
Buf this one here is one of the best Nile Crocodiles I have ever seen. How large is this one actually?
Back to top Go down
mojochris

mojochris

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:07 am

Megaptera wrote:
Buf this one here is one of the best Nile Crocodiles I have ever seen. How large is this one actually?

Thank you for your kind words! Very Happy
The dimensions on this model are as follows: 15cm x 13cm x 8cm however keep in mind these measurements are based on a preproduction sample, the product that hits retail shelves will probably be slightly smaller due to the nature of the manufacturing process. Smile

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:07 am

This should be good! I'm happy to see another crocodilian done in this style. The painting looks like it will match the updated paint on the current crocodile. Will this replace the current version?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:16 pm

My first reaction was : oh no ! Not another Nile crocodile Crocodile

But then I scrolled down, and saw what a wonderful model it is cheers

Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Indeed!

I keep looking at it and going D*MN! affraid
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:57 pm

mojochris wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

Thank you for your kind words! Very Happy
The dimensions on this model are as follows: 15cm x 13cm x 8cm however keep in mind these measurements are based on a preproduction sample, the product that hits retail shelves will probably be slightly smaller due to the nature of the manufacturing process. Smile

Thank you for the information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:46 am

Wow! looks like a porosus or a Hybrid Siamese/saltie.have to check the neck scales. Still No Alligatore Here as well...e to
Roger wrote:
mojochris wrote:
Roger wrote:

You're welcome! You've done also a wonderful job with your alligator that I hope to get someday. We can see how beautiful it is in this interesting Andy's topic. Very Happy I am also looking forward to see what Mojö Fun reserved for 2019. bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2019 Crocodile   mojo - Mojo 2019 Crocodile Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2019 Crocodile
Page 1 of 1