Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood

Go down 
+3
Duck-Anch-Amun
75senta75
widukind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:14 am

widukind wrote:
The next 2 figurines are a

long beaked (but not with a long beak) echidna  and a sumatran rhino (but thats a white rhino)

What happens often with these tubes is that no new moulds are made. They just choose from the portfolio of the Chinese manufacturer, those figures that already exist and that match better the list of animals desired by the final seller. Aldi was ambitious and maybe some molds could be saved with the painting but others not. I haven't seen it but I believe the fox is a regular fox painted with the Island fox colors and the wolf probably a grey wolf red painted. Painting cannot stretch beaks unfortunately. Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 am

After seeing some photos of these tubes I believe the manufacturer is actually 'Joy City'. I recognized many of the figures from the farm and dinosaur tubes are already in my collection. (And marked 'Joy City')

Nonetheless, I am still excited to see the endangered animals tube as that is the only one I haven't seen before. And weather the animals represent their said species or not or represent a species already made or not, they are all unique and special enough for me to add to my collection. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Pictures will come saturday

Fallon, yes the same like Joy City, but these figurines are not marked. But Aldi have own brands. The molds are new i think but cheap :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:51 pm

There are also a bamboo lemur (but with a ringtailed lemur tail) and a pied tamarin.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Tomorrow will come my next zoo news.

The last 2 species inside are a Tamaraw and a pygmy hog

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:18 pm

Zoo news updated

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Too sad, it looks that these tubes are not available in this year scratch Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood   Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes if you got a leaflet of a discouter and than a surprising treasure in your neighbourhood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2