Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? Empty
PostSubject: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello, I would like to know the exact size of these figures in cm. I've seen them for sale in an eBay shop that indicates approximate size, sometimes in cm, sometimes in inches, and sometimes indicating two very different sizes in two parts of the item description, so I don't know what will be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nature Techni Colour Turtle Gashapon "Chinese soft shelled turtle"
Site indicates "Around 6 cm" (I suppose that is the measure from nose tip to tail tip, instead that the measure in horizontal of the whole figure despite being an inclinated model, that would makes the turtle bigger than 6 cm in lenght...)

Nature Techni Colour gashapon capsule Nature of Japan "no.12 Crested ibis"
Site indicates "Around 2 inch" (Looks like lenght and height are similar measures, are they?)

Nature Techni Colour gashapon capsule Nature of Japan Vol.1 " Macaca fuscata "
Site indicates "around 4 cm" , however I saw a photo of it side by side with the Safari LTD toob japanese macaque and looks like bigger than that. If it's noticeable bigger than 4 cm I can think on it... Or maybe they indicate lenght instead height?? If true, what is the height?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 pm

sorry, i dont have these figures :) but i think to large for 1/20 scale

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Well, a 4 cm macaque would be actually too small. I must be flexible with scale, as I already have some too large figure in small mammals, overall the fennec. Softshelled turtles can attain enormous sizes. The more problematic size would be probably the ibis. I hope that somebody that own these figures is able to measure them exactly for me... Thanks!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 3:07 pm

Hello, to admins in this forum: I just realized now that Nature Techni Colour is part of Kitan Club - Ikimon brand.
So please, can somebody move this thread to the Kitan Club-Ikimon section of the forum? Thanks!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:05 pm

You can find pictures here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?   Size of Nature Techni Colour figures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Size of Nature Techni Colour figures?
Page 1 of 1