Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.

Go down 
+8
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Taos
Roger
widukind
NightLioness
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello everyone,

Just like last year, I was asked to photograph Mojo Fun animals for outdoor photos.
(I know I haven't uploaded more outdoor photos in that topic *hides*)
They are all up on my Instagram.

I got the group of 2019 animals in and I really wanted to show them here.
So I made some photos of them, these photos can also be used for TAI Very Happy

I must say I am really surprised and happy with the new 2019 animals, Mojo Fun has really grown!

About the oryx, not sure why it is the color/pattern is has.
Names are the names form the catalogue, not really species specific.

Photos Very Happy

First a complete photo of the whole group:

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Group-2019

Coral snake:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Coral-Snake

Crocodile:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Crocodile-1

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Crocodile-2

Dunkleosteus (really impressed with this one!):
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Dunkleosteus-1

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Dunkleosteus-2

Mallard:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Mallard

Orlov Trotter gray version:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Orlov-Trotter-Gray

Oryx:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Oryx

Reindeer and her calf:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Reindeer

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Reindeer-and-Calf

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Reindeer-Calf

Shiba Inu black color version:

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Shiba-Inu-Black

Red Kneed tarantula:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Tarantula

Triceratops:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Triceratops

Tropeognathus:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Tropeognathus

Lying cats:
mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Lying-Cats

Sitting cats:

mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Mojo-Fun-Sitting-Cats

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:58 pm

Many thanks , especially the coral snake is phantastic. To sad that the coloration of the Oryx dont looks like a real subspecie.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Karin, thanks a lot for sharing these pictures with us. Not easy to see Mojo figures these days. They are also presented relatively early for Mojö standards.
The oryx could give an entire topic and it is an attractive figure but reminds the style of 20 years ago. Nevertheless, the 20 years ago Schleich are very loved, aren't they?
The crocodile is absolutely incredible! What a figure! It is absolutely scenic with that pose and I want one for sure! I wasn't as excited with a croc as the 2nd generation Papo had beens released. Southlands is also releasing a very promising Salthwater crocodile. Happy croc days. Very Happy
I agree the dunkleosteus is quite nice. It has a special touch that no other dunkleosteus has. Much probably my choice if I was collecting these creatures. I like the coral snake too. The reindeers are cool. rendeer

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Many thanks for the photos Karin.The reindeer and and calf look really good and also the Shiba Inus.The lying white cat looks good as well-and nice to see a white cat as they aren't seen very often except as a Persian cat.The oryx even after all the discussion and advice is disappointing:( Sad

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Nice, I have the tarantula en route to me, and I'll do a walkaround once I have it.

I am planning on getting the mallard. I might replace my Safary dunkleosteus with this Mojo one, not sure. I am undecided about the Arizona coral snake. I like it, but fear it might be a bit big for my Synoptic Collection.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Great photos of beautiful models. I only wish they were easier to find/more widely distributed.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Nice lot. cheers cheers

I want the orix and reindeer.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 8:06 pm

OHHH! SO many wonderful models from Mojo !!! cheers

I adore the reindeers, and the cats , of course Very Happy

Thankyou ever so much for the pictures for TAI ! Applause Very Happy Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:49 am

Thank you for these nice and very usefull photos Karin :)
You made all of us happy to see how the real new Mojo models look :)
I really like many of them.
Like you and Roger, I also like very much this Dunkleosteus. I don`t know if it enough accurate on the teeth part , but for sure it is very impressive model :)
And if our dear Croger gives this so high rate for the Crocodile model, this for sure is a great compliment for Mojo Crocodile
I really like that model to :)
...One white cat for me please I love you

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Thank you for sharing , I think I prefer reptils than mammals.. :)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 6:45 pm

The snake and the crocodile are incredible cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Karin, I already added your pictures on TAW but I will need individual pictures of your cats. Please do not hurry because TAW will make a break for some time and the editing work must stop. Just remember doing it whenever possible. On the other hand, I believe these cats will be acquired for other members, they look great to me and Mojo keeps the good tradition of making nice domestic cats.

costicuba wrote:
Like you and Roger, I also like very much this Dunkleosteus. I don`t know if it enough accurate on the teeth part , but for sure it is very impressive model :)
And if our dear Croger gives this so high rate for the Crocodile model, this for sure is a great compliment for Mojo Crocodile

Considering it is a Nile crocodile, I ahven't studied yet the details to check how accurate it is. There are members much more competent than I am in this regard. My comment is purely based in the design/concept of this figure that shows a very detailed and powerful figure. Very exciting one. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 am

Roger wrote:

Considering it is a Nile crocodile, I ahven't studied yet the details to check how accurate it is. There are members much more competent than I am in this regard. My comment is purely based in the design/concept of this figure that shows a very detailed and powerful figure. Very exciting one. Very Happy

I absolutely agree with you and this is exactly my feeling on this model too :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Karin, I already added your pictures on TAW but I will need individual pictures of your cats. Please do not hurry because TAW will make a break for some time and the editing work must stop. Just remember doing it whenever possible. On the other hand, I believe these cats will be acquired for other members, they look great to me and Mojo keeps the good tradition of making nice domestic cats.

costicuba wrote:
And if our dear Croger gives this so high rate for the Crocodile model, this for sure is a great compliment for Mojo  Crocodile

Absolutely no problem! Very Happy

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Wonderful models!

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.   mojo - Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun 2019 animals. photos.
Page 1 of 1