Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2020 new releases with photos

Go down 
+35
rogerpgvg
costicuba
Lionwoman
Advicot
Simon peyrache
urbnvampslayer
Zelvik
terrorchicken
Caracal
Steve170
PeGe
Farm collector
Pardofelis
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
Ravonium
ze_neto
Ana
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
sbell
donny ong
Taos
LukaLeon085
Fossa
AnimalKingdoms
Tyrannotitan1984
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Megaptera
black
bmathison1972
spacelab
Saarlooswolfhound
luis correzola
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
black

black

Country/State : france

Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Hello
You can see the 2020 papo on thé papo website
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 9:49 pm

There are several things listed as 'New'. Assuming these are for 2020, there are FIVE arthropods, including four insects and a crab, and an awesome ring-necked pheasant!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:23 pm

There isn't any doubt 2020 is a Blaine's bug year. Laughing Unbelievable how many Papo is releasing. Also a crab, a snail, it is crazy!
From what I could see, I am happy there is a cormorant and a golden jackal. Not impressed with the canid but at least it is not a black-backed jackal and we can put some more diversity in our collections. I like the megaloceros and the mighty spinosaurus is something formidable, though, these are not under my current collecting subjects.
They needed a new squirrel indeed. I am quite impressed with the pyrenees dog, it looks majestic!
I also enjoy the donkey , especially because it represents a specific breed, I wished Mojö pair was also assigned to a breed.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:27 pm

Roger wrote:
There isn't any doubt 2020 is a Blaine's bug year. Laughing Unbelievable how many Papo is releasing. Also a crab, a snail, it is crazy!
From what I could see, I am happy there is a cormorant and a golden jackal. Not impressed with the canid but at least it is not a black-backed jackal and we can put some more diversity in our collections. I like the megaloceros and the mighty spinosaurus is something formidable, though, these are not under my current collecting subjects.
They needed a new squirrel indeed. I am quite impressed with the pyrenees dog, it looks majestic!
I also enjoy the donkey , especially because it represents a specific breed, I wished Mojö pair was also assigned to a breed.

No kidding. I count 14 arthropods from major companies (and that includes the CollectA tube set as 1)!!!!

For the Papo figures I am also interested in the Megaloceros, cormorant, tortoise, and pheasant and maybe the jackal if we can determine it is painted like a valid species. Also, perhaps the edible snail and mole if they are not too big.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:29 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

No kidding. I count 14 arthropods from major companies (and that includes the CollectA tube set as 1)!!!!

For the Papo figures I am also interested in the Megaloceros, cormorant, tortoise, and pheasant and maybe the jackal if we can determine it is painted like a valid species. Also, perhaps the edible snail and mole if they are not too big.

I missed the mole at first and also the Hermann's tortoise, together with the swordfish, these are three figures to check.

black wrote:
Hello

I forgot to thank you. It is always exciting when new releases are announced. cheers

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Ok, i'm 100% in for the cormorant (together with megaloceros, the best from papo for the next year, from what i see) and maybe the tortoise if the paintjob is that beautiful in the final product.

Honorable mention to the baby tiger, it made me smile because of such cute imitation of its fearsome standing dad.

All in all, major brands will give my poor wallet and shelves a break in 2020. Very few things that i want, with that cormorant probably being my top priority.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

I missed the mole at first and also the Hermann's tortoise, together with the swordfish, these are three figures to check.

black wrote:
Hello

I forgot to thank you. It is always exciting when new releases are announced. cheers

yes the 'swordfish' is actually a sailfish, and I will probably get that too.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 1:46 am

black wrote:
Hello

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:31 am

Looks like Papo is the big one for me this year:

Yes I will get a lot of Papo:

1. crab
2. ladybird
3. monarch
4. dragonfly
5. bee
6. grasshopper
7. sailfish
8. golden jackal
9. Hermann's tortoise
10. pheasant
11. cormorant (looks like a double-crested cormorant)
12. edible snail
13. Megaloceros

if not too big:
1. mole (European mole?)
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:43 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Looks like Papo is the big one for me this year:

Yes I will get a lot of Papo:

1. crab
2. ladybird
3. monarch
4. dragonfly
5. bee
6. grasshopper
7. sailfish
8. golden jackal
9. Hermann's tortoise
10. pheasant
11. cormorant (looks like a double-crested cormorant)
12. edible snail
13. Megaloceros

if not too big:
1. mole (European mole?)

I'll have to see photos, but the sailfish, jackal and Megaloceros are likely additions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 5:20 am

Of what's announced so far, I think papo is the winning brand this year for the pyrenees dog and jackal.  I'm happy.

Pheasant, mole, merinos, and swordfish are excellent too!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:23 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:24 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:26 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:28 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:30 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:32 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:33 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:35 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:36 am

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:43 am

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:31 am

Big surprise by Papo. The cormorant, the jackal and the tortoise are must haves for my zoo.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:09 am

What a year for bug an arthropodes lovers!
For me, there isn´t so much this year, but it seems Papo will be the winner.

The insects look great, but I fear that they´re to big for me, so that I rather would buy one of the many toobs, even that they aren´t as beautiful.

The golden jackal would be a must-have, but the figurine looks very lazy. The only interesting thing is that Papo gave it a species name, but it looks very poor for me.

The cormorant is very interesting, even that I have one from Kaiyodo. But the Kaiyodo one has this weird face pattern that doesn´t resemble the cormorants that I see nearly daily. Perhaps it is another species? study
When not, I think Papo will replace it.

At last, there is the Hermann´s tortoise, a well-known pet. I´m sure there were already other figurines of this species in toobs or pet ranges. But it seems like Papo is the first big companie to name it so.

Edit: I just saw that Blaine thinks it could be a double-crested cormorant. That would be interesting news!

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:35 am

I'm happy for Blaine, such a good and interesting variety of figures for him to have in 2020! Though the Collecta range is even more attractive and obscure I think.

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

The golden jackal would be a must-have, but the figurine looks very lazy. The only interesting thing is that Papo gave it a species name, but it looks very poor for me.

I did not see the species name in their website..where is it? It just states "Jackal"...  Anyway, I guess we can see it's a golden jackal. I would love to have one, but I have to see it in person since I'm not sure about the face painting and its size.

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 9:53 am

spacelab wrote:

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

I did not see the species name in their website..where is it? It just states "Jackal"...  Anyway, I guess we can see it's a golden jackal. I would love to have one, but I have to see it in person since I'm not sure about the face painting and its size.

Oh, I didn´t look on their website, I only read the comments here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 new releases with photos   Papo 2020 new releases with photos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2020 new releases with photos
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next