Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!

Go down 
+11
George
Ana
SUSANNE
Advicot
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
costicuba
Roger
widukind
75senta75
Shanti
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! Empty
PostSubject: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Not sure you have seen this but there is a new Model Horse available designed by Brigitte Eberl. It is a Draft Horse named "Gustav", Scale about 1/18. Fits larger Schleich Horses and smaller CollectAs very well! The material is some kind of a heavy rubber, not very bendy. More like Resin. It think it is a lovely very accurate Creature!  Very Happy What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A little flaw from production on every front right leg.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:50 pm

This is a really beautiful model with many details!

In 2016 I bought Isabell Werth´s "Bella Rose" as Special Edition, also made by brand WIA and designed by Brigitte Eberl for Modellpferdeversand MPV in Munich. Thanks for posting dear Shanti!

Gustav is available together with his friend by Modellpferdeversand in Munich.
Both models are offer as "WIA - Brigitte Eberl Edition (1:18)."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About Bella Rose by MPV and WIA

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Nice horse

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Thanks Shanti for sharing it with us and also Yvette for very useful links.
I find it a very beautiful draft horse and sculpt made with love. Despite the simple pose, the flow is given by the hairy parts. Great work with the tail.
Hind quarters are also very well balanced and the result is very beautiful. I It is hard sometimes to not be a collector of horses when we are provoked with figures like these. It is also affordable and a good sized figure. Which excuse we have to find to resist?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:48 pm

No excuse needed! Laughing Laughing These little horses will fit in every small corner of your house!

I sent the link of Gustav to Schleich Company as an encouragement for creating better and most of all realistic horse figurines! Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Shanti wrote:
I sent the link of Gustav to Schleich Company as an encouragement for creating better and most of all realistic horse figurines!

That's a good idea, Shanti! Smile

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:20 am

It looks really really nice.
Very well sculpted and I also like the colors of this one very much.
Thank you for showing to us this beauty Shanti cheers Applause
Any idea of what exactly breed of Draft Horse this could be ?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:10 pm

It was a pleasure taking the photos of this pretty horse! Very Happy

I don't think it is a specific breed. The original resin sculpture was offered as "Draft Horse" so I think you can choose for yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Wonderful horse and great pose!!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 4:39 am

Shanti wrote:
It was a pleasure taking the photos of this pretty horse! Very Happy

I don't think it is a specific breed. The original resin sculpture was offered as "Draft Horse" so I think you can choose for yourself. Very Happy

Thank you for your answer Shanti :)

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 6:06 pm

There are two new models of Brigitte Eberl in scale 1/18

Unwrapped the Arabian "Sharif" today and took photos. For now just this one photo.
He is gorgeous! Very good quality, the material is stiff, just a little flexible. The legs are ok too.
Will take more photos of him as of "Lancelot" the other new model.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 7:16 pm

I know she sculpts for Breyer for a long time and this one really looks Breyer style. It is a beautiful model, smoother than usual in this scale but undoubtfully an Arabian. I am looking forward to see the other model. bounce bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Wow, stunning! I wish major brand horses were this full of personality!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Thank you! More photos coming up! :)

Sharif

Headshots details
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 2:52 pm

And Lancelot

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Just stunning. Congrats on these two handsome horses!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:31 pm

That second Arabian is a perfect model! Shocked ... and more I see more I like the first Arabian. I am much more into wild hairstyle than into domesticated hairstyle. Laughing I am seriously considering to get the draft horse of the first post as an exception to my rule of not acquiring more horses but it is not being easy when there are so many models that seduce me.
I know you're providing so many wonderful pictures but can I ask you a special one?? Could you please show a comparison picture of the first Arabian with the mare from CollectA? I'd love to know how they work together.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Thank you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], maybe this is a little misunderstanding, it is one arabian, just shots of both sides. The (wild) mane ist on the right side on the other side it looks very neat. But of course, I will take more photos for you. Which mare of CollectA do you mean? :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 1:08 am

Shanti wrote:
Thank you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], maybe this is a little misunderstanding, it is one arabian, just shots of both sides. The (wild) mane ist on the right side on the other side it looks very neat. But of course, I will take more photos for you. Which mare of CollectA do you mean? :)

Yes, while watching the first picture of Lancelot, I assumed it was also an Arabian. Now I see it is sold as a warmblood, thus, not an Arabian for sure. However, it seems to be a very light warmblood like a Trakehner or so but i really thought it was an Arabian. So, my comment of the hair styles is the wild for the Arabian while the domesticated goes to the Warmblood. Sorry, I am not a horse guy. pale
The comparison I requested is of that WIA Arabian horse with this Arabian mare (any color), if you have it, of course.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am

My description of the models where a bit scrambled. One new Arab and one new warmblood. :)
And it looks like more are coming!! cheers

The original Resin by Brigitte Eberl for the Warmblood was a Hannoverian Stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is the orginal Resin for Sharif

I am sorry, I don't have this CollectA Arab Mare. I just have the Draft Horses by CollectA or some Schleich Horses? (Achal teke, Hanoverian, Arabian stallion...)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Shanti wrote:
My description of the models where a bit scrambled. One new Arab and one new warmblood. :)
And it looks like more are coming!!  cheers

The original Resin by Brigitte Eberl for the Warmblood was a Hannoverian Stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is the orginal Resin for Sharif

I am sorry, I don't have this CollectA Arab Mare. I just have the Draft Horses by CollectA  or some Schleich Horses? (Achal teke, Hanoverian, Arabian stallion...)

Oh, so it is originally a Hanoverian, I should have noticed better from other angles the strong body of the animal. Maybe they avoided to use the breed in this plastic version because of the color.
If you have this Schleich Hanoverian that I also own, I'd ask you instead to show it compared with the Warmblood and not the Arabian. A simple picture showing them laterally, facing each other, is enough.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 7:58 pm

Took some random photos, hopefully they are useful. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Many thanks! They are very useful! The Arabian is surely smaller than CollectA's mare I mentioned but the warmblood have a generous size. Very nice sizes actually. :)

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 4:23 pm

They a very helpful and the first horse is going on my wishlist

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Ohhhhhh !!!! I love you drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!   New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Brand WIA / Brigitte Eberl... updated with Arabian and Warmblood Horses!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next