Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases

Go down 
+26
arafan
jtoddthree@gmail.com
endogenylove
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
burton70
NightLioness
LukaLeon085
Taos
Tove
costicuba
SUSANNE
Caracal
Deanmo19
pipsxlch
Roger
Advicot
Bowhead Whale
bmathison1972
CWGross
Ravonium
Tupolew Tu-154
Pardofelis
Megaptera
aschuck
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 15:36

Advicot wrote:
The link works but I don't understand

Thankyou, thankyou cheers
Then it is not just because I am too old that I don't either lol!

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Comi Con Info   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 18:35

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, whoever said that they don't understand, I really can't help you. Sorry. I've given you all the info that I know about. I'm sorry, but I can't post a link either. Oh well, glad somebody else took care of that. Yes, the link does indeed work. As far as what Safari means by an "Old Favorite," I have no idea what that could mean. Anyway, I've given you all the info, so now it's up to you for finding out more. Keep in mind, though, that the link itself might be out of date, I think, but I don't know. Anyway, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. At least, until october, or thereabouts. At least that's what Safari Said.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 18:43

Thankyou, Aschuk Very Happy

It is very kind of you to share what you have learned flower

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 22:42

Thank you :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 13:37

Re-released figures will likely propagate next year. I am sure the mould of the thomson's gazelle is mint new or the capybara is still in very good condition. Though, for a favourite, it is likely the Malayan tapir, the best commercial choice, I guess.

aschuck

PostSubject: Old Favorite?   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 18:24

Dear Roger and others:

At this point, we can all guess at what Safari means, but actually none of us has any real clue as to what the figures could be. I think, and this is just speculation at this point, that the figures might be linked to mythical realms. If so, then this is good news for the fantasy collectors. At this point, though, it's hard to tell. In the meantime, we can always guess, right? Also, I'm going to be doing a AAA order in a day or so, and I'm planning on ordering AAA Blue and yellow Macaw 23201b, and Red Macaw 23201r. Just thought I'd let you know. Well, that's all the news for now, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 22:01

For 2021, I would like to see a toob on the Chittagong Hills. In my opinion, it could include a gayal cow, a muntjac, a Burmese tiger, a Laughing Buddha statue and some villagers. Hope Safari Ltd. listens this time to us...
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020 - 21:21

My wish for incredible creatures:

Giant Isopod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2020 - 21:44

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Giant Isopod

A few years ago I would have agreed. But there are so many of this species on the market now thanks to Japanese manufacturers, this is no longer an exciting taxon (that being said, I would get one if Safari released it LOL).
The one in their Deep Sea TOOB had a blatant anatomical error (only 12 legs!) so they are due to correct themselves LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 3:42

bmathison1972 wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Giant Isopod

A few years ago I would have agreed. But there are so many of this species on the market now thanks to Japanese manufacturers, this is no longer an exciting taxon (that being said, I would get one if Safari released it LOL).
The one in their Deep Sea TOOB had a blatant anatomical error (only 12 legs!) so they are due to correct themselves LOL.

I have no experience with japanese brands. Which brands have one?

And i choose the Safari incredible creatures list, because i want this figure as a big one.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 4:23

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Giant Isopod

And i choose the Safari incredible creatures list, because i want this figure as a big one.

I have 16 figures representing two species in the genus. Ikimon/Kitan Club made life-sized figures. Ikimon, Kaiyodo, Takara Tomy, Nihon Auto Toy, Bandai, and Colorata all have smaller figures.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 17:23

SUSANNE wrote:
Advicot wrote:
I can't seem to find this survey, could you possibly post a link? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , hope it works ?

I am completely out of date with comics, - I don't hink it is Donald Duck scratch Laughing

This was from 2019....

This years Comic Con is virtual due to Corona.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 17:25

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:

At this point, we can all guess at what Safari means, but actually none of us has any real clue as to what the figures could be.  I think, and this is just speculation at this point, that the figures might be linked to mythical realms.  If so, then this is good news for the fantasy collectors.  At this point, though, it's hard to tell.  In the meantime, we can always guess, right?  Also, I'm going to be doing a AAA order in a day or so, and I'm planning on ordering AAA Blue and yellow Macaw 23201b, and Red Macaw 23201r.  Just thought I'd let you know.  Well, that's all the news for now, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck

This was from 2019, the figures where the moth man and Bigfoot I believe. 2020 Comic Con is virtual due to Corona.

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 3:21

bmathison1972 wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

Giant Isopod

I have 16 figures representing two species in the genus. Ikimon/Kitan Club made life-sized figures. Ikimon, Kaiyodo, Takara Tomy, Nihon Auto Toy, Bandai, and Colorata all have smaller figures.

Thank you. The life sized one is very expensive zu buy. I will take a look at the others.

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2021 Info   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 6:34

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, things are sketchy as far as an actual release date for the Safari 2021 products, on account of the pandemic. I'll let you know if there's more info, but so far nothing new, except that the release date might be later. I think that's all I'm legally allowed to say, and that's all my contact at safari knows too. Customer care said they would keep me posted, so there's some hope there. At this point, there's not much we can do, but hope that the new products come out soon. Seriously, I don't know what else to say, but while we wait, we can continue with this wishlist of sorts, and hope that our ideas are heard. By the way, does Safari even listen, so to speak, to these forums? Just wondering. Anyway, they, Safari, said that they would reach out to me when they had any more info about the new stuff for 2021. That's all the news I have for now, so I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, from the Safari corner of the world that is.

Hope this news helps,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 16:44

Whether or not Safari actually comes out with a fair amount of new models, here is my wishlist (for the lines that I actually collect)
Wildlife:
- caracal
-red ruffed lemur
- false gharial
- SPECTACLED BEAR
- Boa Constrictor/Burmese Python (standard size)
-BUSH DOG
-Brown Hyena/Aardwolf
-Muntjac (any species)
-Duiker (Any species)
-Indian Giant Squirrel
-More varies primates (Red shanked Douc, White cheeked gibbon, etc.)
Wings of the World:
-Scarlet Ibis
-Army/Spix’s Macaw
-GREATER RHEA
-Kakapo
- Kori Bustard
-Hammerkop
-Sunbird (any species)
-bird of paradise (any species)
-Superb Lyrebird
-BARRED OWL
-Turkey vulture
-Cooper’s Hawk

Sea Life:
-Sea otter
-HARBOR PORPOISE
-Cuvier’s Beaked Whale
-Salmon Shark
-Goliath Grouper
-PACU
-BAIJI/Amazon River Dolphin (standard sized)

NAW:
-coati
- Bighorn Sheep (re-release)
-Cacomistle
-Jaguarundi
-ARMADILLO (any species)
-Mountain goat (re-release)
-Pika
-Golden Eagle, Ptarmigan (Could also go in WOTW)
- Opossum (re-release)

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari actually does listen to these forums.   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 4:15

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, last week, I called Safari, wanting to know about the 2021 new stuff. They said that if they knew anything new, that they would reach out to me. I also asked them if any of the product developers took suggestions from these forums, you know, StS ATF and of course the DTF. They said that they did take suggestions, and that they actually listen to their customers suggestions. However, that doesn't mean that they do these suggestions very fast. According to Safari, the creation of a product takes a long time. So, there is hope that our suggestions are being heard after all. The good news? We do have a say, sort of in what comes from Safari. The bad news? We're still in the dark, so to speak, as far as the new things goes. Well, if anyone reads this and finds it interesting, then please reply. At the moment, I have no more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2020 - 3:06

I'd love a rerelease of the 1997 benthic figures. I saw a badly disfigured 1997 dragonfish last weekend, and I'd have loved to buy it if it wasn't so damaged. Awesome figure! They should already have the molds, so not such an involved expensive process, and they'd be new to the current crop of kids.

Thanks for speaking for us to the companies, Ashuck!
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2020 - 19:19

I have ideas
Black wildebeest
Impala
Vicuna
Tiger quoll
Emu
Indri
Fossa
Gharial
Saiga antelope
Giant anteater
Olive baboon
Gelada baboon
Anaconda
Coati
Jackal

Wildilife wonders
Kangaroo
Snow leopard
Ostrich

Prehistoric life
Baryonx
Albertosaurus
Daspletosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Saltasaurus
Argetinosaurus
Centrosaurus
Pentacertops
Protoceratops
Therzinosaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Corythosaurus
Maiasaura
Miragaia
Basilosaurus
Stegodon

Incredible creatures
Tariser
Kinkajou
Tenrec
Aye aye

Birds
Andean condor
Marabou stork
Golden eagle
Crowned eagle

Sealife
Elephant seal
Bearded seal
Hooded seal
Grey whale
South american sea lion
Fin whale
Minke whale

Toobs
Madagascar toob
Ring tailed mongoose
Tomato frog
Indri
Fossa
Mouse lemur
Radiated tortoise
Tenrec
Ruffed lemur
Panther chamelom
Aye aye
Leaf tailed gecko

Serengeti toob
Wildebeest
Cheetah
Lion
Zebra
Grant's gazelle
Crested crane
Black rhino

Mangrove animals toob
Mudskipper
Fiddler crab
False gharial
Proboscis monkey
Silver leaf monkey
Water monitor lizard
Mangrove snake

Indonesian animals toob
Bintorung
Orangutan
Proboscis monkey
Javan rhino
Bay cat
Colugo
Pygmy elephant
Komodo dragon

Nocturnal animals toob
Aye aye
Tarsier
Hyena
Genet
Margay
Brown hyena
Leopard gecko
Brush tailed possum
Flying fox

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from safari.   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Aug 2020 - 3:34

Dear sts friends:

Well, we, as collectors, aren't any closer than before in finding out the 2021 products from Safari. The word is, "Call us (Safari) in the last week of September, and we should have more info then." That's all I've heard. So, it looks like there isn't an actual timeline of when the new stuff will be released. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know. I also asked about an incredible creatures mole figure. They said that it was a great idea, and that they would add it to the list of suggestions. Did you know that Safari gets suggestions from their customers all the time? So it seems that they really are listening to us collectors after all. Anyway, you can keep coming with new ideas, but as far as the news goes for new stuff, right now, your guess is as good as mine as to what they will be, or when they'll be coming out.

That's the news for now.

Aschuck

P.S. Do you think a peacock in the wildlife wonders range is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Aug 2020 - 3:56

Also Wildlife wonders A Blue wildebeest Impala Bactrain camel and a Spotted hyena
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New Toobs   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 2:30

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, as far as I can tell, the Safari 2021 products will be released in mid october. Still don't know what exactly they are, but here are a few toob ideas, which might be really interesting:

Instruments of the orchestra toob.

European foods toob.

Both of these ideas have been suggested to Safari by me, so we'll see what comes of them. In the meantime, we can still dream, and hope that they (Safari) do something really interesting this year.

Well, that's the current news from Safari, so I'll post when there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 3:39

I want this animal: Josephoartigasia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 3:46

I'd like these
Dipirtodon
Toxodon
Ancylotheirum
Stegodon
Columbian mammoth
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 8:01

I really would like a second primate set, it would be really nice to get some of their bigger monkeys as a smaller version.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases   Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Safari LTD 2021 releases
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next