Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my newcomers

Go down 
+58
FluffySlipers
Tove
Saien
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
lucky luke
Ana
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Carola
widukind
LeeAnn
Roger
MartinH
ulinuk
NandO
pm64
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
stecal
persefone
Florian
jarda
JonasV
orcagirl26
arafan
resti
Fisva
Bloodrayne
Pony
Saarlooswolfhound
remowshake
scot(t)
animalluvr6
Cyhyraeth
xfoxx
PeGe
STORMnl
Arnaud
75senta75
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Vivien
Gabe
Wildheart
MD1985
Mastiffcat
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Sumo
skysthelimit
aandmkw
SyLoBe
ken yeo
Kristie
HKHollinstone
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

my newcomers - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 am

MartinH wrote:

I´m so happy my Papo group is growing... and also retired Schleich items. Musk-oxes are in different color variations one is made in Germany and the other one is from Portugal :)

Interesting, what about the China version? scratch

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:46 am

Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:

I´m so happy my Papo group is growing... and also retired Schleich items. Musk-oxes are in different color variations one is made in Germany and the other one is from Portugal :)

Interesting, what about the China version? scratch

Thank you guys :)
There is definitelly one more "made in China" so I guess I need that one too Very Happy One collector is promising me one for years so... maybe I´ll have it one day Very Happy fingers crossed Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:42 pm

finally... my very own amazing Papo meerkats!!! Absolutelly incredible models [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Yes, when we talk about Papo as a brand that makes magnificent wild cats, striking dinosaurs, we often miss other impressive figures of the same quality level. Papo meerkats are surely among their best works and they pulverise their counterparts. I have two of them, a kind gift from old friend Gab and they're my absolute favorites. Congratulations Martin! Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Congratulations on your recent additions. Great choices

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:21 am

Cute addition

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 am

They are wonderful cheers

And such a great picture of them also drunken Applause

CONGRATULATIONS, Martin cheers

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:17 pm

My brand new treasures :) CollectA´s Haflinger mare is also my 800th member of my collection bounce bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers cheers cheers I love them Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Lovely additions, Martin, congratulations! And your 800th member.. Impressive! Well done! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you so very much Julie :) I love you

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Of course you love them, they're all great figures, so that donkey is number 807? Very Happy My favorite from this lot is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if it makes sense. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing and it is impressive how your collection has grown these years, mainly knowing you're a very selective collector. Very Happy

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 pm

804 is a gemm for sure Very Happy If my horses had names... she would be Goldie for sure Very Happy

Thank you Roge :) I really think I am selective collector :) Maybe I shouldn´t be... hmmmm scratch scratch scratch scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 pm

MartinH wrote:
804 is a gemm for sure Very Happy If my horses had names... she would be Goldie for sure Very Happy

Thank you Roge :) I really think I am selective collector :)  Maybe I shouldn´t be... hmmmm scratch scratch scratch scratch

To be selective, in a moderated way, is good once it allows us to have some control over our collections. When there are some money or room limitations, it is good to prevent that they get so big that they turn in a problem and not in a pleasure anymore. Also, I think you moderated your selectiveness, when you started, you were much more selective, I guess. :)

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Yeah I was... I was all about giraffes and okapis... no horses collector!! Than zebras were always my favorite... no horses collector!! Than Papo big cats came and I was hooked... still no horses collector:))) Now I want so many different spicies as possible and guess what... I am a horses collector Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Beautyful and interesting models Very Happy

Your horse collection grows fast Wink
I think that the Barque Pinto is one of the very best horse models that CollectA has made. Very Happy

I love the way you show the models, very informative and nice looking Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Congratulations MARTIN:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:36 pm

MartinH wrote:
Yeah I was... I was all about giraffes and okapis... no horses collector!! Than zebras were always my favorite... no horses collector!! Than Papo big cats came and I was hooked... still no horses collector:))) Now I want so many different spicies as possible and guess what... I am a horses collector Very Happy

lol!

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Beautiful newcomers Martin and big congrats to 800! Wow ! cheers  Applause  Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:47 am

MartinH wrote:

Selective ok... But still open minded Applause Applause Applause

Congratulation for your new adds and to be MartinH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Selective ok... But still open minded Applause Applause Applause

Congratulation for your new adds and to be MartinH Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:06 pm

Congrats, Martin!

Once I wanted to collect almost every things, but I find it is difficult to justify it. But still collect every things

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 am

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats, Martin!

Once I wanted to collect almost every things, but I find it is difficult to justify it. But still collect every things

lol!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:58 am

Ah yes, collections grow in unprecedented ways. Congrats

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi guys... it was a while since I added my last newcomers and now I want to share with you my joy Very Happy I´m super happy because I ordered a bunch of treasures from Germany :)
Lots of Collecta´s best, Papo´s best and Safari Ltd.´s best. I got carried away Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:02 pm

I don't think you got carried away at all - that's a small order! lol!

Congrats on all the lovely new additions! cheers

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

my newcomers
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next