Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !

Go down 
+14
Steve170
Wilorvise
Advicot
Farm collector
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Tove
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
costicuba
Roger
widukind
landrover
SUSANNE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 9:16 pm

Mitsukuni wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the maned wolf is either the one from wild republic or a copy of it.

Thankyou Very Happy

Are Wild Republic models marked ?
This one is not, - perhaps a copy, but I don't mind Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 1:20 am

I think some are marked and some aren't (the polypag models I dont think are marked and are just chinamals types of figures, solid hard plastic figures are marked). I have that maned wolf too from Sue and Lesley!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 2:42 am

SUSANNE wrote:

A blue tuna, flying fish, moray eel, crab with baby, and a gorgeous , extremely detailed horseshoe crab Very Happy
The tuna, flying fish and moray are marked CHINA, species, and a number. (No 2 , 7, and 9). So perhaps they are from some sort of Tube ?
The others are not marked at all.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The horseshow crab from the underside, - almost a small piece of art Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thankyou ever so much, dear S&L flower sunny cheers

you are the second person to post this horseshoe crab. No idea where it comes from, but I'd love to get one! :)
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’m not sure how to tell since unfortunately I don’t have this figure myself, but either way he’s gorgeous😄

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:52 am

It brings me so much joy , seeing that you are happy with this christmas box from Bulgaria dear Susanne sunny
It is always wonderful feeling to read your comments and watching your nice photos cheers
Hugs !
Kosta

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:59 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:
Great presents. Spinops is particularly impressive. The walrus looks like the Colorata Marine Mammals walrus, but is much smaller. Is it a Colorata? What is the brand of the pandas?

Yes, isn't he gorgeous ? Very Happy

The pandas are not marked study

Indeed the walrus is very good, especially for such a tiny figure. I believe it may have come from an earlier Colorata set, before they started producing the larger (similar) walrus. I think I have seen the pandas before on Japanese auction sites, but can't remember the brand. Thanks for the Lego block, I now know their size.

About the tiny walrus, I also have no idea of wich brand it is ... When I found it on Aliexpress, I also taught , that it is maybe from Colorata.. but I think it is from other maker..
And for the Panda babies, they are copies of the Kaiyodo Panda set.
The original Kaiyodo Panda set is coming with two different colors : Black and Brown.
But these copies are also nice, they are solid ( the Kaiyodos are made it with parts ) and works nice with some major brands adult Panda models :)
And Susanne, the white gorilla baby is also a copy of the Safari one, but painted as white gorilla Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:02 am

Thankyou very much for the info, dear Kosta flower

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !   Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 ! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of Susanne's new models in 2019, - GRANDE FINALE of gifts 31st of Jan 2020 !
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4