Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giulia's additions

Go down 
+8
Tove
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Farm collector
Roger
landrover
Giulia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Giulia's additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Wonderful figures! I love all these Schleich and I have them, even the cape buffalo calf that I bought for 1 Euro or so. Though, this is a secret once I don't collect babies. Wink
I didn't know the gazelle and I think it is a very treasurable figure for you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], is the gemsbok from the same company?

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:36 am

Thank you for your kind words! I love you

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! You found those extremely valuable retired Schleich - with a REBATE affraid

And some very nice Papos Applause

As always I am happy when somebody sees the beauty of Bullyland :DI have that gazelle also, and as far as I remember it was made by a compagny called Max Carl , - here on my web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I love them very, very much drunken

And thank you so much Susanne! Finally I've found out where this figure came from cheers (I remember having also a giraffe and the lioness, I'll look for them)

I've always loved Bullyland figures, but here are extremely rare to find in local stores. But with online shops It's much simpler! Very Happy

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 pm

I've made my first order from Aliexpress: some Noah's Pals end Kaiyodo.
Well, I'm at the same time happy and annoyed, since they made some messes with my figures and the things that arrived are not everything I ordered. However I am happy anyway, also because I payed very little for them Very Happy

These are the Noah's Pals:
- Roan antelopes
- Mandrills
- Impalas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see they put two female animals for the Impalas and Mandrills Rolling Eyes
But I love the Roan Antelopes! cheers

And then Kaiyodo!
- Crested Ibis
- Pika
- Blu budgie (Actually I already had it, but now it has two friends Laughing )

It's a bit ruined and It has lost his tail, but It's still pretty charming!

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Great additions I hope to order from this seller in October, if you don't want a female impala or female mandrill I'd be interested in them :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Some rare catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 am

That's the problem of the feminists, they start fighting for equality but when they have the chance, they start trying to take advantage. Look how many Noah's girls you acquired. Laughing
Just kidding, it is a pity that they are not serious with their business, what's the logic of sending pair of females to you? Though, it is great to know you are happy anyway and actually there are many nice figures in your last additions.

PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giulia's additions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2