Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo Empty
PostSubject: Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo   Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea which papo elephant (large size or regular) would fit best to scale with collecta's white rhino and hippo? Would the large elephant be too big? Or the regular too small?....

So any photos of either or both sized papo elephant with either collecta's hippo or rhino would be brilliant!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo   Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Standard sized Papo elephants are too small if you mean literally scale. They are almost the same size as Schleich's but much narrower and less chubby.
About the large elephant, I think not many people have it, I know Susanne has it as you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe it is a little big. I think the Bullyland Deluxe (already retired) may be the best option, though, if you find it, it is for my collection, ok? Wink

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo   Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Standard sized Papo elephants are too small if you mean literally scale. They are almost the same size as Schleich's but much narrower and less chubby.
About the large elephant, I think not many people have it, I know Susanne has it as you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe it is a little big. I think the Bullyland Deluxe (already retired) may be the best option, though, if you find it, it is for my collection, ok? Wink

Haha well I will have to find two then!

Thanks, for the links, it was in fact Susanne's topic that made me aware of the large papo elephant. I have a feeling it will be too big and so we will go with the standard size I think.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo   Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo Empty

Back to top Go down

Which papo elephant and collecta rhino or hippo
Page 1 of 1