Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheep,pigs and goats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Sheep,pigs and goats Empty
PostSubject: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 am

All my large sheep,goats and pigs Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 11:54 am

What a huge amount of Early Learning Centre figures. Could we use them for the TAI?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 pm

These are beautieful figures too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:56 pm

WONDERFUL cheers

And a spotted Breyer goat Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 2:09 pm

Taylor, I hope the English channel provides enough fish to the inhabitants of your county during these days. Does the Britain's Constitution allows it? affraid Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Thank you everyone!!
Adam,which ones of the ELC animals do you need?I haven't forgotten about the ELC Shire horses it just when I take a picture of them on the camera they come out all shiny and blurry so may have to photograph them at night!
Yes,Susanne you can see now why I need the Breyer White goat!to go with the spotted one!

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 5:58 pm

Ram head down, two, horned sheep left hand side dark face, Hampshire sow sitting, Hampshire piglet standing, Hampshire boar, large white sow sitting, large white piglet standing, billy goat side ways

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheep,pigs and goats   Sheep,pigs and goats Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheep,pigs and goats
Page 1 of 1