Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands

Go down 
+12
bmathison1972
NightLioness
jarda
pipsxlch
landrover
rogerpgvg
Pardofelis
costicuba
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
tjjtjjtjja
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:53 am

I found the forum interested in Chinese brands, so I decided to introduce some Japanese and Chinese brands. If you want to know other Japanese and Chinese brands that you interested, please tell me, I will update it do my best. bounce

I will updae slowly.

Introduce list:

Japanese brands
1. Kenelephant
2. KORO KORO
3. SO-TA
4. Qualia
5. Kabaya
6. For Corporation

Chinse brands
1. Naturalism
2. 涅槃STUDIO
3. LIFEGE
4. Mr. Z
5. PNSO
6. 地瓜工作室
7. ANIMAL PLANET
8. CBIOV

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:28 am

Thankyou very, very much for the offer flower

I would very much like to know more about PNSO, please bounce
Especially I am confused as to what series the models belong to.

For instance  there are :
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Models
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Series
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Toys

scratch  scratch

tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:40 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou very, very much for the offer  flower

I would very much like to know more about PNSO, please  bounce
Especially I am confused as to what series the models belong to.

For instance  there are :
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Models
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Series
- PNSO Prehistoric Animal Toys

scratch  scratch

Please show me the pictures Smile

Last edited by tjjtjjtjja on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:55 am

Chinse brands - PNSO

Official website (English): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Introduction:
ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang are two professionals who work together to create scientific art. Mr. ZHAO Chuang, a scientific artist, and Ms. YANG Yang, an author of science books for children, started working together when they jointly founded PNSO, an organization devoted to the research and creation of scientific art in Beijing on June First, 2010.

Modles/Toys:
PNSO DINOSAURS MUSEUM
PNSO LIVING ANIMALS TOYS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH
PNSO ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang's Scientific Art Sculpture Desktop Series
PNSO SCIENTIFIC ART SCULPTURES BY ZHAO CHUANG & YANG YANG GALLERY SERIES
PNSO LIVING ANIMALS MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH
PNSO PREHISTORIC ANIMAL TOYS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH
PNSO PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH
ADVENTURES OF THE 12 ZODIAC ANIMALS
PLUSH TOYS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH
AGE OF DINOSAURS SMART PUZZLES FOR CHILDREN
STARLAND PARADISE SMART PUZZLES FOR CHILDREN

Because he has an official website, I will not upload more pictures.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:50 am

Japanese brands - Kenelephant

Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Introduction:
Ken Elephant Co., Ltd. was established in Tokyo in 2000.2, and started planning and manufacturing campaign novelties.

Animal modles:
Figure Miyage series [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
“Figure Miyage” is miniature figures of sights, rich nature, local food, local culture, and various specialty in Japan enclosed in a cupsule. It’s a small enough to fit in your hand, but it looks exactly like the real thing. You can take it home with your experiences and impressions in the travel. You can get it easily with the sale machine, and because the capsule comes out at random, you will excite what you can get!

Figure Miyage series animal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 1:37 pm

That is very interesting and I am already seeing a fox that I miss. It looks very beautiful model. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Those dancing cranes cheers
The snoozing foxes Applause
That rooster !! drunken
And bathing macacques Laughing
And...is that a mongolian horse ( front, right) ? Shocked
Both wild cats look lovely
and..and.. Laughing

What are the two little ones on the sand base near the middle ? It looks linke one of them has something on the back scratch

tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Those dancing cranes cheers
The snoozing foxes Applause
That rooster !! drunken
And bathing macacques Laughing
And...is that a mongolian horse ( front, right) ? Shocked
Both wild cats look lovely
and..and.. Laughing

What are the two little ones on the sand base near the middle ? It looks linke one of them has something on the back scratch

It's bactrian camel. This scene shows Tottori sand dunes. The Tottori Sand Dunes are sand dunes located near the city of Tottori in Tottori Prefecture, Japan.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:50 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:

Introduction:
Ken Elephant Co., Ltd. was established in Tokyo in 2000.2, and started planning and manufacturing campaign novelties.

Animal modles:
“Figure Miyage” is miniature figures of sights, rich nature, local food, local culture, and various specialty in Japan enclosed in a cupsule. It’s a small enough to fit in your hand, but it looks exactly like the real thing. You can take it home with your experiences and impressions in the travel. You can get it easily with the sale machine, and because the capsule comes out at random, you will excite what you can get!

I have the fox and the pika, but i was thinking it is Kaiyodo. Thanks for that information.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Are that 2 different pikas and foxes?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 3:58 pm

widukind wrote:
tjjtjjtjja wrote:

Introduction:

Animal modles:
“Figure Miyage” is miniature figures of sights, rich nature, local food, local culture, and various specialty in Japan enclosed in a cupsule. It’s a small enough to fit in your hand, but it looks exactly like the real thing. You can take it home with your experiences and impressions in the travel. You can get it easily with the sale machine, and because the capsule comes out at random, you will excite what you can get

I have the fox and the pika, but i was thinking it is Kaiyodo. Thanks for that information.

Yes, this statement is also correct. Figure Miyage series designed by Kaiyodo, Kenelephant was responsible for planning and sales.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:04 pm

widukind wrote:

Different versions, same animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:09 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
widukind wrote:

Different versions, same animals.

Thank you, could it be different subspecies, like some other colour variations by Kaiyodo? Can you share a closer pic please? And i open the links, but it is hard to find animal figures there :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:10 pm

And what is the figure between horse with rider and the brown bear?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:12 pm

And is Wing Mau a brand and a producer? I have seen that catalogue, and there are many treasures that we known as K&M or Play Visions :)

Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 pm

widukind wrote:

Thank you, could it be different subspecies, like some other colour variations by Kaiyodo? Can you share a closer pic please? And i open the links, but it is hard to find animal figures there :)

I checked the data, the fox and the pika was belong to Kaiyodo.

Kaiyodo Hokkaido Miyage Show

Kaiyodo Natural monument

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:05 pm

They look very cute :)
Thank you for showing to us all these info and photos cheers

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:10 pm

widukind wrote:
And what is the figure between horse with rider and the brown bear?

Coconut crab, there are two visions.
Kaiyodo Okinawa Miyage Show

Kenelephant Okinawa Figure Miyage

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:14 pm

widukind wrote:
And is Wing Mau a brand and a producer? I have seen that catalogue, and there are many treasures that we known as K&M or Play Visions :)

Wing Mau Products Development Ltd. is a company that gathers together the disciplines of design, manufacture, and trading of small toys, capsule toys, and premiums under one roof.

With over 40 years of experience in toys, producing OEM and ODM items for internationally-recognized brands and intellectual properties, Wing Mau has gained a sterling reputation as a respected manufacturer, and is considered an industry leader in the field of small toys, novelty items, and premiums due to our excellent service, high-quality products and competitive pricing.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks for showing the photo with the ruler! That pika is adorable! :) And I would not mind to have that fishing owl in my collection haha. But the figure I love more is the parrotfish!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:38 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:

Do you know what the connection between Kaiyodo and Miyage is? Many of the figures in this photo were (also?) produced by Kaiyodo. The Ueno Zoo panda is Kaiyodo, but I just discovered that the leaflet below also says Figure Miyage and Kenelephant:
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 9:15 pm

I have one of the Ken Elephant foxes. I thought it was a Kaiyodo series instead of a brand. Laughing

The foxe I miss has a very similar style to the 1999 Kaiyodo fox.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:36 am

This fox is awesome. cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:38 am

Thank you, tjjtjjtjja! Those Kenelephant figures are lovely, and the brand is new to me. I love how many are on artistic bases, such as the fox above.

Wing Mau, ah yes... many of us have lusted after figures of theirs in the catalogue, but they are difficult to impossible to find, at least in the West. If you know of anyone able to get them to sell, tell them there is a ripe marketing opportunity here. Several of us have tried contacting the company, but have not been able to achieve satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:56 am

rogerpgvg wrote:

Do you know what the connection between Kaiyodo and Miyage is? Many of the figures in this photo were (also?) produced by Kaiyodo. The Ueno Zoo panda is Kaiyodo, but I just discovered that the leaflet below also says Figure Miyage and Kenelephant:

At first Kaiyodo made the Miyage Big Show series in 2003, later it made Figure Miyage series collaboration with Kenelephant in 2012. Figure Miyage series designed by Kaiyodo, Kenelephant was responsible for planning and sales. So it’s right that it belongs to Kaiyodo or Kenelephant.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next