Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands

Go down 
+12
bmathison1972
NightLioness
jarda
pipsxlch
landrover
rogerpgvg
Pardofelis
costicuba
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
tjjtjjtjja
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Japanese brand - Kabaya

Japanese bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Especially the bird series are nice. To sad that the material is resin

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:54 pm

widukind wrote:

+1 Sad

BTW: There are two sets of these Kabaya birds.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:12 pm

widukind wrote:

It's polystone.

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Japanese brands - For Corporation

Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LIGHT UP FIGURE SEASON 1, all 6 types, 2013

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:36 pm

LIGHT UP FIGURE SEASON 2, all 8 types, 2017.8

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:37 pm

Diver and Whale Shark

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:56 pm

Not very known here but looks really great too!

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:18 pm

ooh how big is it?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Many of them i know from the retired Aqua Meridian series :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:27 pm

Incredible so many and so beautyful models affraid

Thankyou 1000 times for sharing !!!
It is so wonderful to see cheers

tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 4:27 am

Advicot wrote:
ooh how big is it?

Light up figure series about 7cm, like common gacha.

Diver and Whale Shark about 17cm.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:04 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
Advicot wrote:
ooh how big is it?

Light up figure series about 7cm, like common gacha.

Diver and Whale Shark about 17cm.

Very beautiful model, never saw one. Is it pricey ?
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:20 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

170 rmb, about 23 euro.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Interesting, very interesting

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:23 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

170 rmb, about 23 euro.

I thought to buy the Papo one but this is also a very good choice Very Happy

Could you show more pics of this beauty please ?
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I thought to buy the Papo one but this is also a very good choice Very Happy

Could you show more pics of this beauty please ?

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:43 pm

That is a truely wonderful model Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Thank you so much cheers
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 3:16 pm

I might buy this as a partner to my Papo

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Very beautiful! I'd love to have the Chinese dolphin. Do you know a way to get them? I have never seen them on Japanese auction sites.

It looks like TAW has the same dolphin and butterfly fish listed as "Aquameridian", which is apparently a Chinese (Hong Kong) company. Do you know what the relationship with FOR is? Photos below from TAW (Andreas):

Do you know anything about these bouncing ball figures by FOR? Very curious!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:39 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Very beautiful! I'd love to have the Chinese dolphin. Do you know a way to get them? I have never seen them on Japanese auction sites.

It looks like TAW has the same dolphin and butterfly fish listed as "Aquameridian", which is apparently a Chinese (Hong Kong) company. Do you know what the relationship with FOR is? Photos below from TAW (Andreas):

1. Light up figure SEASON 1 is rarely appears on Japanese auction sites, the Chinese dolphin is available for sale on the Chinese website, I am not sure if you can open it.https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.7ba32eadjanpTZ&id=581395753877&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

2. Yes, Light up figure SEASON 1 listed as "Aquameridian" and it's a Chinese (Hong Kong) company. FOR bought out Light Up Figure copyright. As far as I know, Light up figure SEASON 2 was only sold in Japan.

3. Sorry, I don't konw anything about these bouncing ball figures.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Thank you, Dirk! Yes, I can see the figures on Taobao. Let's see whether I can work out how to buy it there. I need a mobile Very Happy

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:44 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

1. Light up figure SEASON 1 is rarely appears on Japanese auction sites, the Chinese dolphin is available for sale on the Chinese website, I am not sure if you can open it.https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.7ba32eadjanpTZ&id=581395753877&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

2. Yes, Light up figure SEASON 1 listed as "Aquameridian" and it's a Chinese (Hong Kong) company. FOR bought out  Light Up Figure copyright. As far as I know,  Light up figure SEASON 2 was only sold in Japan.

3. Sorry, I don't konw anything about these bouncing ball figures.

Yes. Aquameridian released Season 1 but then folded (or went bankrupt) before Season 2 was released. For Coporation bought the rights to miscellaneous figures in both Season 1 and Season 2 and released them under the line called 'Another Aquarium'. I describe it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands   Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of some Japanese and Chinese brands
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next