Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari resource - FlickR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

Safari resource - FlickR Empty
PostSubject: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Just to let you know FlickR user Ramona Pariente must have something to do with Safari as all their images relate to this manufacturer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Their Photostream is well worth looking at as it illustrates Safari figures and contents of their Toobs - very useful if you find one pre-owned and wanted to make sure everything is there.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Thankyou very much for the link cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:23 pm

Many figures there I have never seen before, thanks for sharing :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 6:22 pm

I don't think this person works with Safari as they included a Schleich model in their photos

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Thanks Chris! cheers

Advicot wrote:
I don't think this person works with Safari as they included a Schleich model in their photos

It is a Safari worker that we all know for a long time.
Which Schleich figure have you found. Remember that both companies partenered in the past.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:47 pm

Ah ok and the figure is the mute swan with its wings out stretched from Schleich

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari resource - FlickR   Safari resource - FlickR Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari resource - FlickR
Page 1 of 1