Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB

Go down 
+32
thebritfarmer
burton70
Concavenator
Taos
Bloodrayne
FlaffyRaptors
Leyster
Shanti
Kikimalou
sphyrna18
Stripedhyena
Deanmo19
Geospiza fortis
SUSANNE
Roger
rogerpgvg
aschuck
George
endogenylove
Gecko08
LukaLeon085
lucky luke
widukind
Loon
Burgerenby
MansoBoricua
bmathison1972
Joliezac
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
Duck-Anch-Amun
Tupolew Tu-154
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB Empty
PostSubject: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 pm

Incredible Creatures® collection

Mwanza Flat-Headed Rock Agama 1:1 scale - 101081

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crested Gecko, 1:1 scale -  10344

Koi Fish - Tancho - 101025

Wild Safari® Wildlife collection

Okapi 100732

Wild Safari® North American Wildlife collection

Alligator Baby 101073

Wild Safari® Sea Life collection

Minke Whale 100413

Salmon Shark 100690

Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection

Patagotitan  285027

Albertosaurus 100740

Dino Dana film

Zuul, the ankylosaur

Nanotyrannus, the mini-tyrant dinosaur!

Dino Dana Stygimoloch 101026

Their design and coloration are true to the look from the Dino Dana movie, - by using our phones to scan the QR code on the figure’s hangtag and downloading the Dino Dana app, we can scan the figure’s barcode to make this dinosaurs "come alive" in an Augmented Reality environment!

Best in Show collection

Shiba Inu 100596

TOOBS

Asian Animals TOOB  100685
Asian Elephant, Indian Rhino, Orangutan, Panda Bear, Tiger, Saiga Antelope, Philippine Eagle, and Gavial

Sahara Desert Animals TOOB 100408
Fennec Fox, Ostrich, Dorcas Gazelle, Addax Antelope, Deathstalker Scorpion, Horned Viper, Desert Monitor, Cheetah, and African Wild Dog.

Mythical Realms® collection

Pyrois - 101024

Dragons Collection

Chinese Dragon 100822

-----------original post-----------

Jeah, a life sign. They are not dead.
Here are a few news for 2022. cheers

Crested gecko
Patagotitan
Asia toob
Salmon shark
Twilight unicorn
Some dinosaur eggs
Feathered T-Rex new color
Blue Pyrois
Tancho koi
Rock agama

From Spielzeug Günstige

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:34 pm

Excellent news 🤗 Good to hear from them and they have a nice lineup for 2022, especially as some of us thought the companie wouldn't produce anymore Wink

However for the moment nothing really for me. The 2 lizards seem to be from the Incredible Creature line (looking at the price), maybe the same for the koi. So it depends on the releases in the tube - south america and great lake tubes had some interesting species. The shark should be a newcomer for most of us.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:36 pm

Excited for the salmon shark and asian toob! Hopefully we will see product photos soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 pm

Ooh I am rather interested in the gecko depending on the size/paintwork.

Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:44 pm

I’m def interested in the crested gecko, as I need a figure to match my profile. Patagotitan looks promising too, I hope it’s in scale with Collecta’s Argentinosaurus.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:13 pm

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear that they are releasing some new figures!! I'm very interested in the rock agama, crested gecko, and salmon shark, even if the lizards are most likely larger. Applause Applause

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:39 pm

So far, interested in the Patagotitan and salmon shark.

The rock agama is a maybe if a 'wildlife' figure (but bet it will be I.C.)

Maybe something from the Asia TOOB, if a new/unique small species.
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:23 am

Very very NICE!!! Safari is alive! And their releases include some interesting picks, such as the Agama, the Crested gecko, and (possibly) the Asian toob. Five stars! Very Happy Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:23 am

The Tyrannosaurus and eggs aren't new, they were already available last year and part of a cross promotion with Dino Dana, thus using colour schemes from the show.
It could be that they are simply only now available at this retailer, which is odd as I think Modellpferdeversand had them already last year so no idea why Spielzeug-Günstig couldn't earlier.
The koi seems to be a repaint of the previous Incredible Creatures version.
The Patagotitan and crested gecko are very exciting news to me, Safari's sauropods are some of the best and it will be great to see a new titanosaur from them after that phenomenal Malawisaurus.
I wonder who it will be sculpted by, it would be neat if it turns out to be a Doug Watson sculpt, I love how hefty the Camarasaurus he made looks.
The Asia Toob could be cool depending on what's in there, would love to see a binturong figure.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:29 am

Quote :

The Asia Toob could be cool depending on what's in there, would love to see a binturong figure.
I second that idea! Several neat iconic but unique species could be possible.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 7:07 am

I thought their great lakes & South American toob was excellent so I hope this Asian one is good too!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 7:13 am

It's great to finally know what we'll be getting this year. I definitely am interested in the Asia TOOB and the Patagotitan. Hopefully the TOOB has some interesting species, and it's not just small tigers and pandas. As Burgerenby said, a binturong would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 8:08 am

Sounds good. But i hope in the new toob are not only common species.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:21 am

widukind wrote:
Sounds good. But i hope in the new toob are not only common species.

Me too new medium sized species! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:25 am

And i hope, that the Patagotitan is not so SMALL like their Malawisaurus. Small and expensive. Mad

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 3:18 pm

cheers oh my Safari! I love you cheers

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
And i hope, that the Patagotitan is not so SMALL like their Malawisaurus. Small and expensive. Mad

It certainly frustrates me when a small figure is expensive. Thankfully the Malawisaurus is still somehow 1:40. For something as big as Patagotitan (where estimates go anywhere from 31-40 meters affraid), I would think 1:80 like Collecta’s Argentinosaurus. Low key hoping I can do a group shot with them both.

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 10:23 pm

Oh finally! Salmon shark definitely is the most interesting of the list right now, and I’m intrigued to see what the makeup of the Asia toob is. I wish the crestie and rock agama would be normal sized figures but I’m sure they are IC models. The agama especially would be great to have standard sized!

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:49 am

Also here are some pics of the Pyrois

Technically the first figure released and revealed in 2022. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm

Also some in stock pics of Tancho Koi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the looks of it these will become slowly available

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 5:34 pm

I actually quite like the koi now... crazy how just some paint can really change a model!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 6:54 pm

A big improvement from the previous koi!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:10 pm

That's really nice, I had to go look the older one up on Toy Animal Wiki cos I wasn't familiar with it (here, incase anyone else wants to compare) and what a transformation! Applause

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Yay for Safari!   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:36 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, they've done it again! They've pulled through, even with the pandemic! Yay oh yay oh yay! Yay for Safari! Not only that, but yay for my collection as well! Finally some news, and not bad at that! Man oh man, I've never seen a figure of a salmon shark, so that's new for me. Anyway, I just took a look at the list on spielzeug-guenstig, and the lineup looks great so far. The only downer is that they'll be releasing things with a staggered approach, much like Schleich does. This means we'll have to wait a few months before we here any more news. Oh well, for now, even a little news is better than nothing. Anyway, I've already taken notes for my collection, and the koi fish is on my list. Also interested in the crested gecko, and the rock agama. Man, I never saw those coming. Anyway, I'll keep watching this topic for replies, and ... well ... this is such great news! I am SO excited, I can barely write the end of this post! Anyway, if anyone hears anything else in the coming months, let me know. As always, I'll keep you informed about the additions to my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:59 pm

Not a fan of the staggered release schedule myself but I understand why they are doing things this way. I do quite like the Koi! I am budgeting for the scheleich and papo releases I want for this year first but I might pick them up later. I don't collect this scale generally but I do have alot of japanese stuff that it would go with.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB   Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2022 releases... updated with Sahara Desert TOOB
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next