Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A trip to South America

Go down 
+6
costicuba
Roger
widukind
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
Advicot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

A trip to South America  Empty
PostSubject: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 pm

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Even nicer than Madagascar !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Thank you Ben :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:34 pm

The fisrt jaguar photo is the one I like most! The blue&gold macaw one is wonderful too, tough all of them are nice :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Thank you Isidro :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:10 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Very beautiful and colorful pictures! I love all of them too but I like especially the maned wolf, such a gorgeous figure presented with a wonderful light behind.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Thank you Andreas and Roger :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Very beautiful and colorful pictures! I love all of them too but I like especially the maned wolf, such a gorgeous figure presented with a wonderful light behind.

I will just second that . And also the one with the maned wolf is my favorite :)

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 pm

What do you think about the newer Schleich jaguar ? I think that its rosettes are not as well painted as those of the former version, and the colour is less realistic too.

Beautiful photos anyway.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:28 pm

good trip Adam! Applause
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 pm

My opinion on the newer Schleich jaguar is decent. I do prefer the older model, but if I was to get another jaguar I'd get the Safari figure. The rosettes are a little messy, but not terrible.

Thank you for all the marvellous comments :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:08 am

I enjoy your pictures very much Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 11:20 am

Thank you kindly Susanne

Back to top Go down
Henricuz

Henricuz

Country/State : Lunetteplein

PostSubject: Wonderfull Job !   A trip to South America  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Great perspectives, good models and very creative  Applause
Is that an African leopard model ?
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/spa/Henricuz
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Both of the two models of big cats in this thread are marketed as jaguars, painted as jaguars and have the shape of jaguars, so I don't see reason for calling them leopards Razz

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Henricuz

Henricuz

Country/State : Lunetteplein

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 4:47 pm

for real for real
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/spa/Henricuz
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Very Happy cheers Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to South America    A trip to South America  Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to South America
Page 1 of 1