Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild cattle and Musk Ox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Wild cattle and Musk Ox Empty
PostSubject: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Have included the Domestic Carabou from Safari Ltd and the Domestic Water Buffalo from Britains for comparison.Sadly I don't have the Gaur form Mojo.I ordered it recently and it took a long time to arrive but the company has used no packaging so it arrived with a broken horn and leg-won't be using them again!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:40 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:41 pm

I love your mini herd of musk oxen lead by their giant friend. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Yes,sadly I don't seem to have a lot of musk ox so will need to rectify that!!Safari one on the list!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:26 pm

Taos wrote:
Yes,sadly I don't seem to have a lot of musk ox so will need to rectify that!!Safari one on the list!

You have a wonderful flock, but, yes, the one from Safari is wonderful, with the wind ruffling his fur drunken

I love thise models drunken

Sad about the Mojo Gaur, what a terrible seller Suspect

The one you have, behind the Britains one, is it hand made Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:59 pm

The CollectA musk ox is a really good figure. Where did you get your Mojo figure? This is just so I don't fall victim to this mistake too from the certain seller

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:16 am

The Gaur is by Ana and hes absolutely wonderful Smile Smile
Yes,was very angry when that happened but at least they refunded me the cost.
Adam-I can't remember what company-it was just a random one on Amazon.The reason I went with them was the cost,which for the Gaur was reasonable but won't do it again.A company I use frequently has now got it in stock so will use them instead.

PostSubject: Re: Wild cattle and Musk Ox   Wild cattle and Musk Ox Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild cattle and Musk Ox
Page 1 of 1