Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELC Pets for the TAI

Go down 
+2
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

ELC Pets for the TAI Empty
PostSubject: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Dalmatian puppy, West Highland puppy, Labrador puppy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Guinea Pig, Cat sitting, Orange Tabby Cat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 pm

Tortoise [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 pm

Very cute! I've never seen most of these before.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:37 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Very cute! I've never seen most of these before.

I agree

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Thanks Adam! I will enter them on TAW when possible.
Are all of these marked ELC or some derive from AAA models?
If they are ELC, do they have numbers marked on it?
I need this information to make the job in a coerent way. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Ohhh! They are wonderful cheers

Adam, do you have a lego block to show the size ? Or a match, or something else we all know Very Happy
At one time I used a green smurf, - but he took too much of the attention, the dear fellow Laughing

When the models end up in the big list, it is a great help to get an idea of the size Wink

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Yeah I can, it's just that I took all my photos without a lego block Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:28 pm

I am the last person that shoud give any kind of suggestion regarding pictures, but I also think you should crop them before resizing or just take closer pictures. When generating thumbnails, all this empty area around the figure is quite distracting and the figure results too small .
Take as example the recently pictured puffin on its species page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Obviously I can crop it for thumbnail but it is much easier that the same pic serves to both purposes.
I want also to thank you for all dedication trying to find what is missing on TAW, if more people did it, TAW would be twice as it is today.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:58 am

Nice models.Didn't realise that ELC made a set of pets.The little tortoise I have but its a completely different colour!

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 am

They are all derived from AAA models :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 am

Yeah Taylor I have the other colour of this tortoise which is brown, it could of been sold as well in the box. Luck of the draw? One box may have a yellow while one may have a brown

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 pm

I'm a "Man in the box" - Alice in Chains Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 1:43 pm

Oh of course I have that rabbit somewhere and that box brings back many memories. I may even still have the tortoise I'll do some digging when I return home on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 3:45 pm

No hurries Adam, it is surely not the rabbit of the Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. ELC Pets set page is here waiting for your clockless rabbit.
I forgot to mention that the tin box picture is not mine and credits go to the owner even if I have not idea who that person is. scratch

PostSubject: Re: ELC Pets for the TAI   ELC Pets for the TAI Empty

Back to top Go down

ELC Pets for the TAI
Page 1 of 1