Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Many more ELC figures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Many more ELC figures Empty
PostSubject: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020, 20:21

I  have some more info on ELC for the TAI: They released a baby dinosaur tub including velociraptor, iguanodon, parasorolophus, ankylosaurs, stegosaurs and triceratops. They also released a large brachiosaurs that I also have somewhere.

The three headed cobra and two headed wolf are from The Tower of Doom in their fantasy series. The set also includes medusa, cyclops, ogre with hammer, ogre with axe, armoured skeleton, warrior with sword, ogre with sword, headless horseman and headless horseman's horse, two headed green dragon, orange dragon. I can provide photos of the cyclops, ogre with axe, wolf and cobra.

Some Farm life figures: White goose, male and female duck, jersey cow lying, jersey cow standing, jersey calf, German shepherd, small donkey (I have a photo of the donkey)

They also released some mini animals with moulds from other brands' figures: Wildlife: Tiger, lion, African elephant, orangutan, pangolin, giant panda, polar bear (I have some wildlife and farm life but will need to do some digging)
Farm Life: Rooster, hen, duck and duckling, donkey, pig, horse, cow, bull
Prehistoric Life: Corythosaurs, T rex, Apatosaurus, velociraptor, iguanodon

People
Farmer B, Farmer's Wife B, girl holding duckling, boy holding milk churn, girl with bowl of seed

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020, 16:41

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020, 18:01

Great info cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyTue 28 Apr 2020, 21:48

I will save this useful information to future editing work.
Do you have any idea if the small wildlife animals used Playspaces moulds? Thanks!

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020, 08:52

They did for all the prehistoric and wild animals but not the farm life. By the way I found some of the farm life as well as some new standard size ELC for the ever growing list. I even discovered some Nayab farm animals including a duck, goose and turkey.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020, 14:14

Advicot wrote:
They did for all the prehistoric and wild animals but not the farm life. By the way I found some of the farm life as well as some new standard size ELC for the ever growing list. I even discovered some Nayab farm animals including a duck, goose and turkey.  

I could mention these tubes with Playspaces figures but I think it is better to list only the sets with ELC and AAA figures. ELC partenered with loads of companies and we can't surely list them all or even Schleich could be found in that page. I am only listing these AAA because there's always a huge confusion between both and there is even the small British wildlife set that mixes figures from both.

PostSubject: Re: Many more ELC figures   Many more ELC figures Empty

Back to top Go down

Many more ELC figures
Page 1 of 1