Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:19 am

In the catalogue from Collecta there are 13 different fossiles : Claw of T-rex and Baronyx, dorsal plate of Stegosaurus etc, etc.
They are shown as if they come in a sort of black frame....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does anybody have any of them ?I would very much love to see what they actually look like , how big they are, and if they are nicely detailed Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:20 am

They do seem nice indeed and nicely packaged as well.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:38 am

I only have real fossils

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:13 am

Advicot wrote:

Yes, I think so too Very Happy

widukind wrote:
I only have real fossils

WOW Very Happy
Yes, I seem to remember, - didn't you show us some a long time ago ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Advicot wrote:

Yes, I think so too Very Happy

widukind wrote:
I only have real fossils

WOW Very Happy
Yes, I seem to remember, - didn't you show us some a long time ago ?

Yes, i think so :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:47 am

...would you share your fossils again? Very Happy

I don't have any of these fossil figures. I've seen real life photos of them and they are what you would expect, similar to museum souvenir kids toys basically. NOT highly detailed museum replicas in my experience.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 7:26 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I don't have any of these fossil figures. I've seen real life photos of them and they are what you would expect, similar to museum souvenir kids toys basically. NOT highly detailed museum replicas in my experience.

Ahhh, I would have expected that.
I think they were also made during the Procon-times Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:22 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

here :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySun May 03, 2020 5:45 am

HOLY Mammuth affraid

What an impressive collection of extremely interesting and extremely old stuff cheers

Do you collect by a special theme ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:27 am

SUSANNE wrote:
HOLY Mammuth affraid

What an impressive collection of extremely interesting and extremely old stuff cheers

Do you collect by a special theme ? Very Happy

Thank you and no, not really. This is also a old collection, i do not collect fossils active now.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:54 am

Oh I missed you posting this! Excellent collection. I would love to look at them in person. I have a handful of fossils/replicas but they are common ones. Thanks for showing some photos!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh I missed you posting this! Excellent collection. I would love to look at them in person. I have a handful of fossils/replicas but they are common ones. Thanks for showing some photos!

You are welcome in my home :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Oh thank you, maybe someday! When this pandemic cools down. Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 2:46 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh thank you, maybe someday! When this pandemic cools down. Wink

Maybe :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?   Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody have CollectA fossiles ?
Page 1 of 1