Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expectations for CollectA 2016?

Go down 
+47
cattlecollector
Florian
signatus
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
JamesPanda
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
bojan
sbell
Silver Unicornis
LeeAnn
ken yeo
Ana
Bloodrayne
Bongo
LukaLeon085
Midnight wolf stables
Duck-Anch-Amun
Juan Andrés
sauroid
Saien
almisi43
Tarunyada
onatello
Kikimalou
MartinH
twilighter
Numa
MARTINLATIN
Carola
Jetty
lucky luke
ze_neto
Takama
shadoweon
Night Elf
citizen5
Realbelovedgirl
john2xtheman
Blublub
NightLioness
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Gwaine
Fossa
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Expectations for CollectA 2016? Empty
PostSubject: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Again moderators... if this is a repeat topic please merge. Very Happy I did look for one but found none.

My guesses are based on past releases for this brand:

Much like Mojo, CollectA didn't retire much last year compared to the year before, so I guess that they will retire many of their older models, hopefully with at least new breeds/species or revamps of those models.

They had several new great horses this year. And I can't even decipher what surprise they may show. There may even be another family of "odd" cows to add, similar to their brahmas or watusis, though I can't imagine what breed they would choose. Only one new dog, which seems to be the pattern of the last few years, though I have no guess as to what breed, maybe a smaller one this year?

Otherwise, I'm happy with a babirusa, though an addition of other exotic pig species would be awesome, like a bearded, though they already have two of the "exotic" ones. They also seem to love antelope, and who could blame them when do fabulous representations of them? So maybe a few more species of antelope to add, though I'm hoping for something more like a bongo this year. I would also hope for more reptiles from them, and since they've done an anaconda and a crocodile this year, maybe a large lizard? Or maybe a small lizard? As I mentioned in another topic perhaps a komodo or iguana, or gila or chameleon etc. As for the rest, I can only imagine that there will be some great new figures like the amur leopard (possibly a new snow?), exotic bird like the kiwi, or woodland caribou (perhaps an elk?).

Only other suggestion is to make sure that they don't have unfortunate mishaps with their models. Such as bending legs (does anyone know if this problem has been fixed yet?) or the slightly odd face of the amur leopard. Otherwise there isn't much to critique about CollectA.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:06 am

I am sure a few interesting species for me :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 am

i agree a bongo will be so awesome, or maybe a great kudu.

but what i'm waiting the most from collecta is a spotted hyena; i think they can finally allow me to pick up a good model of that animal. (or two)

i also trust this brand to release something more original than what we always get from other companies, f.e. a lemur which isn't the ring tailed one, an eagle different to the bald eagle... stuff like that.

and i hope they keep going with cool megafauna. a thylacosmilus, a sivatherium or a marsupial lion would be my aim.

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:36 am

I'd love to see a african wild dog from CollectA to be honnest.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Gwaine wrote:
I'd love to see a african wild dog from CollectA to be honnest.
Yes, yes, yes! cheers

And I fully agree with Fossa Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:35 pm

A Bongo is high on my WL for CollectA. They did a splendid job on their other antelopes, and a Bongo would complete them IMO. I also love to see a revamp or their snow leopards. Maybe some more exotic birds. I also can no wait to see their new horses! Very Happy As I begin to love their horses, I would like to add some more into my collection :3

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:09 am

I'd love to see them continue to offer species not available in any sort of quality elsewhere - those are instabuys for me. I'd be over the moon if they could go down the STS species wishlist Wink...
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 am

There would be so many wish list of mine for CollectA. Would be a very long list. Can't write all of them down. So, since I love antelopes, the top five of my wish list are greater kudu (my favourite animal), bongo, addax, Nile lechwe, and hirola.

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:05 am

It isn't easy to guess what's coming next,especially when it comes to CollectA who go all over the place seemingly at random with their species choices (Who can say they saw a Temnodontosaurus platyodon or Moropus elatus coming before they were announced? Very Happy )
But there may have been a sneak peek of sorts in one of the miniature dinosaur sets coming soon...
Therefore I'm going to make the call that one of CollectA's 2016 prehistoric animals will be

Apatosaurus louisae

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 am

john2xtheman wrote:
It isn't easy to guess what's coming next,especially when it comes to CollectA who go all over the place seemingly at random with their species choices (Who can say they saw a Temnodontosaurus platyodon or Moropus elatus coming before they were announced? Very Happy )
But there may have been a sneak peek of sorts in one of the miniature dinosaur sets coming soon...
Therefore I'm going to make the call that one of CollectA's 2016 prehistoric animals will be

Apatosaurus louisae

It is very likely.

Back to top Go down
Realbelovedgirl

Realbelovedgirl

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 pm

I wish for a new arabian stallion and a akhal theke maybe. any elegant horse. or maybe a special breed. maybe a appaloosa.
Back to top Go down
citizen5

citizen5

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:39 pm

I would like them to do many prehistoric mammals and antelopes.

Panthera spelaea, Homotherium, Artodus simus, Megaloceros , Bison priscus, Elasmoterium, Macrauchenia, Toxodon, Mammutidae ( American Mastodon ), Steller's sea cow, Dugong, Asiatic lion, Mamenchisaurus, Leopardus pardalis ( Ocelot ), Leptailurus serval ( Serval ), Saiga, and more...
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 am

I would love to see a Dall Sheep and Bighorn Ram added to the line, even if they used the Mouflon mold. A whole family of wild sheep would be amazing. I love you

Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the toy brands have created a hackney pony yet. I would adore a high stepping hackney.

After seing this year's caribou, I would also love to see a CollectA Elk (Wapiti).

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:49 pm

Still hoping they'll make a Japanese Serow one of these years.

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 am

I would like to see more Prehistoric Megafauna models. They surprised me with three diffrent cretures this year, and replaced there old Smilodon.

I hope they can replace there old Paracerathrium with a more Robust one, along with more realistic Wooly Mammoth

Other Mammals i want are A Prehistoric Horse.

A Bear

Elasmotherium

Giant Ground Sloth

and A Basilisaurus

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Collecta is my favorite brand, pretty much because they always do a bit of everything: domestic animals, regular wild animals, exotic ones, fish... and pretty much everything is superbly done.
I'd love a bongo, is an old-time must have. Here are some other species I'd love to see:
A giant moa and a rhea
We already have ostriches, cassowary and emu... their south american cousin is the last who's not on the show, and it would be great to have. Also, a moa would be a great addition on the recently extincted group.
A paradise bird[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Who's gonna accept the challenge? Which company will try to make the impossible?
Sloth bear and spectacled bear
Who would'nt love those guys? Come on, Baloo, the bear!
An opossum, an animal I've been waiting for a long, long time, but Safari insists in making them too big![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the most elegant animals I've ever seen, and I think only Collecta is brave enough to make: a Palm-nut Vulture[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:28 pm

I totally agree with you ze-neto! Very Happy Applause Applause Applause
Your wishes will raproche strongest of mine, for the new desired wildlife drunken
Bongo obvious, Palm-nut Vulture I love, I thought of making a !!! Cool study
Coati pressed enjoyable. jocolor
The Bears my greatest wish !! drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

ze_neto wrote:
Collecta is my favorite brand, pretty much because they always do a bit of everything: domestic animals, regular wild animals, exotic ones, fish... and pretty much everything is superbly done.
I'd love a bongo, is an old-time must have. Here are some other species ....

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 pm

I would love some 'cold blood "/ draft horses from Collecta.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
citizen5

citizen5

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Seeing the wonderful work Collecta made with tubes of dinosaurs, I wonder if it would not be the ideal way to represent families of small animals, birds or fish, such as: raptors, fish, monkeys, civet cats, lemurs etc. I think it would be wonderful to have several rare species that size.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:00 pm

citizen5 wrote:
Seeing the wonderful work Collecta made with tubes of dinosaurs, I wonder if it would not be the ideal way to represent families of small animals, birds or fish, such as: raptors, fish, monkeys, civet cats, lemurs etc. I think it would be wonderful to have several rare species that size.
HUMMINGBIRDS!!!!!!!!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Jetty wrote:
I would love some 'cold blood "/ draft horses from Collecta.... Laughing

ME TOO bounce We got the lovely Percheron mare this year, but I'd love a draft breed for their Deluxe scale horses! Could be a Tinker or Friesian (Even though there is one in the small scale, but I'd love one for the large scale too!)

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 am

I want these ones:

(Southern) Flying Squirrel

European Wildcat

Lowland Paca

Pet guinea pig

Uintatherium

Basilosaurus

Megaloceros

Gigantopithecus

Eohippus

Volaticotherium (Jurassic flying squirrel like mammal)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:06 am

Like in the last years, new species for my zoo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Like in the last years, new species for my zoo :)

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations for CollectA 2016?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next