Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!

Go down 
+12
Wilorvise
sbell
widukind
LeeAnn
bojan
Tupolew Tu-154
LukaLeon085
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Saarlooswolfhound
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! Empty
PostSubject: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 pm

WILDLIFE
63694 Red Panda
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

63699 Silverback Gorilla

WOODLAND
69397 Brown Bear

69399 Brown Bear Baby

HORSES
62759 Tinker mare

62760 Icelandic mare

Previous  pictures directly linked from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PREHISTORIC

Tyrannosaurus Rex
[/i][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lioplurodon

------ Original Post -------
Again, I don't think there is a topic like this for Bullyland yet, but if there is... Please merge the two dear moderators. Smile

My guesses are based on the past releases by the brand:

Is it just me or does Bullyland seem to be asleep? The past two years have not only been disappointing, but scanty. I know they can make great models (case in point is their wisent from a few years ago...3?) But now they release very few models and many of them aren't awe inspiring. I just hope that the fact that they near impossible to find in many countries and the few releases from the past two years aren't signs of a dying company... I hope that they can bounce back this year.

Anyways, here goes. There have a few new dogs from the past two years. I really like their boxer and their choice to represent the breed as natural, and not AKC standard. I haven't seen the komodo in person, but it looks like a pretty good model from here, though I just like komodos in general. Otherwise, I wasn't impressed with any other of their releases for this year. The horses are pretty good models though, but my personal preference is to have them tack free.  And this year seemed to be the year of the frog for them and woodland rodent. Personally, none of those seemed to stand out.

My hope more or less is just that this company can come rebounding back with some great models! We know that they take some chances on reptiles, amphibians, insects, and birds since they have some wide collections of those, but honesty I don't think I can even guess what they may release next year. Like I said before, I just hope they surprise us this year.  Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 am

O well more cattle!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Is it just me or does Bullyland seem to be asleep? The past two years have not only been disappointing, but scanty. I know they can make great models (case in point is their wisent from a few years ago...3?) But now they release very few models and many of them aren't awe inspiring. I just hope that the fact that they near impossible to find in many countries and the few releases from the past two years aren't signs of a dying company... I hope that they can bounce back this year.......

During the last 10 years Bullyland has changed ownership twice.
Latest in 2012, where the new owner set the business goal to develop the licence -part of the business.
Unfortunately that seems to be the loss for the animal-models Sad Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Bullyland is definitively not strong these last years, though, if in their 2016 short list of releases there is something like the wisent, it could be fantastic. I keep wishing an Asian water buffalo, I think Bully could make a great work with it although we have already the CollectA one to enjoy! Very Happy
I like also these standing small mammals like the otter but anytime I think in Bullyland, I always think in these several great birds of prey that they released allong all these years, so, a harpy eagle or something like that could be fantastic too! bounce

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Any news yet? :3

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:48 pm

I love Bullyland with animals designed by heart I love you

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:05 am

Are any news now?

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Some of the Bullyland animals for 2016 already on sale in Germany:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Charming as usual, I like the red panda. The bears feet look a little weird to me though. Also their website has sort of announced their movie figures and cartoon stuff for 2016 but no new catalogue or animal news yet.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:21 pm

That red panda is super cute Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:58 am

I am disappointed :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:43 am

Paige, as there's not much enthusiasm around 2016 Bullyland releases, I used your expectations topic and reused it to revelations. Very Happy
As far as I understand, the link Bojan provided is only showing these 4 figures that I linked directly on first topic.... isn't it? scratch
They're not surely all and a red panda is not the most common of the animals in toy shape so that's a good start. Very Happy
Despite Bullyland seems a little forgoten these days, it is interesting to remember that apparently, Bully was the first of the major brands introducing a red panda in their range as you can see here! study Very Happy
Picture from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s collection

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:17 am

I used to look so forward to the Bullyland releases, especially the Prehistoric lines. Not so much anymore, although about 4 years ago they did a re-release of most of their prehistoric mammals and some reptiles; it was great to get some copies with better paint (Bullyland is notorious for paint rubs). I haven't bought anything from them in a long time, other than some of their commissioned models (Spinophorosaurus, Protochirotherium, Procynosuchus)

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:40 am

That red panda seems interesting

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:23 am

So is there no news of them yet? I've scoured the internet and have found nothing thus far other than a company called Gersala Enigma bought Bullyland Rights for the year of 2016, but the only new figures I've seen are for movies like the Good Dinosaur. Has anything popped up in the Chinese market for instance? So far I'm not impressed, though the red panda is a nice looking figure.

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:22 am

That bear cub looks horrifying! It looks more alien than bear!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Now that you mention it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Thanks to Takama, T-rex and liopleurodon added to the first post. Very Happy

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:10 am

Two horses for 2016:
Tinker mare [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Iceland pony mare [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Very Happy Tinker looks nice , but I really don't like it when the tack is attached to the body.... Mad
but i would buy one...... cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:19 pm

And a new Icey cheers
The new ones don't look bad, - and not too bad for the bank account either Wink

Roger, LOOK ! Crocodile cat Laughing

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 pm

..but a 2016 catalogue ? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

lol! Susanne, this one seems the perfect curator for my collection. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 pm

LukaLeon085 wrote:
..but a 2016 catalogue ? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last week I heard from a reliable source that it is not yet ready pale

But the toy fairs are beginning now. By the end of this month in Nürnberg, so they must really, really hurry now !!! bounce

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

lol!  Susanne, this one seems the perfect curator for my collection. Very Happy

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next