Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:37 am

This post is reproduced from the Chinese Forum.

Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO, all 6 types, 2017.6
01. Balaeniceps rex
02. Vicugna pacos (stand)
03. Vicugna pacos (sit)
04. Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris
05. Heterocephalus glaber
06. Ailuropoda melanoleuca

This set is the same as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except for the newly added panda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:38 am

06. Ailuropoda melanoleuca
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 9:10 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 9:47 am

Another great set of figures with some I wish to own (shoebill, naked mole rat & capybara)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:31 pm

When you note newly added--does that mean the panda was/is recently/currently issued or in 2017 with the original set of 5?

Thanks.
Brett
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:54 pm

Brettnj wrote:
When you note newly added--does that mean the panda was/is recently/currently issued or in 2017 with the original set of 5?

Thanks.
Brett

The panda was added on the original basis in 2017.
Panda is the star animal of Ueno Zoo, this set was made by Kaiyodo for Ueno Zoo.

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:58 pm

It always surprises me on the extremely rare occasions that I see a Kaiyodo figure (especially one I'd like to have in my collection) I didn't know existed...

Thanks.
Brett
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyMon May 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Ahhh! So that is why I do not have the panda Shocked

Brettnj

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:54 pm

As I try to find one of the pandas for myself, I'm reminded that the figure was released in Japan just a few years ago, with something in its paw (as if in captivity) as part of, I think, one of the regional, not exclusively animal, sets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO   Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo UENO UNIQUE ANIMAL ZOO
Page 1 of 1