Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA penguin chick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyTue May 26, 2020 3:00 pm

Found this little fellow.Is he needed for TAI?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Nice figur, never seen before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:54 pm

It is very rare.... Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:50 pm

He is needed Taylor and I know where you can find him for a cheap price Wink

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:13 pm

A better picture with his Lego friend. Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyThu May 28, 2020 1:12 am

I've never seen it before. You will find me on this forum with 200 years in my profile and still finding new AAA figures I've never seen before. affraid As your English is naturally better than mine, how should I list it? Laughing

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:14 am

I have a suggestion, Baby penguin sliding. I know it's not a baby but it's smaller than the adult figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyThu May 28, 2020 12:40 pm

I would agree with Adam Smile Smile

Admin
Roger

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 2:01 am

Thanks for your suggestion, Adam! So sliding means the penguin is having fun, if the poor bird was scared, it could be slipping instead. Wink It is very hard to know when a AAA penguin is a chick. Their penguin chicks do not have their juvenile colours, they're just cute small representations of the corresponding adult.
Taylor, I should have asked it before but if it is already boxed, just forget. I'd love to see the bottom part of the model. Very Happy

Taos

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Underside as requested but my camera is not the best for close ups!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:43 pm

Thanks Taylor, more than good for me. I was only curious about the other side of the figure and I thought it was less detailed.

AAA penguin chick Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA penguin chick   AAA penguin chick Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA penguin chick
Page 1 of 1