Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb

Go down 
+3
Roger
Advicot
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:03 am

Finaly the family is complete ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With this so beautiful Merinos ram , Papo gave us also a wonderful ewe and lamb .

Let`s first see this lovely boy ... yes, it`s a boy Very Happy :

And a photo for TAW :

And now the mother , which is a real lady ... compared to her husband :

Look, even the legs are shaved ... like one lady should be Laughing  :

Am I pretty .. ? Oh yes, I am ! Smile

And a photo for TAW :

Last edited by costicuba on Sun May 31, 2020 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:22 am

Oh she has udders, that's very interesting, that's got to be a first by any brand ever.

Sorry for crashing the party but the lamb isn't my favourite as it looks dishevelled and ugly. I can accept the ewe and ram, but the little lamb doesn't work for me

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:07 pm

You have surely spent some hours taking pictures to present all these great models on forum. Many thanks Kosta. These figures all deserve to be presented like that. They have so many interesting details that it is impossible to judge how good they are just based on catalogue pictures.
It is interesting that their gender is identified, mainly in models where it was easy to find an excuse to avoid these details. I think shaved legs is not anymore a useful way to identify gender and Merino girls are now rarer then super pintos. geek

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:16 am

Thank you Adam and Roger :)

Roger wrote:
I think shaved legs is not anymore a useful way to identify gender and Merino girls are now rarer then super pintos. geek

I am afraid, you a right again Laughing
I must confess, even I had to shave my legs a couple of times ... but only because i had to shoot some videos... In one of them, almost naked Rolling Eyes

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 11:55 am

Love the ewe,not a great fan of the lamb!As Adam said a bit dishevelled and sad looking!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 6:14 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:02 pm

costicuba wrote:

Roger wrote:
I think shaved legs is not anymore a useful way to identify gender and Merino girls are now rarer then super pintos. geek

I must confess, even I had to shave my legs a couple of times ... but only because i had to shoot some videos... In one of them, almost naked Rolling Eyes

Laughing Oh, I'd ask you to make a walk around of yourself but we have some teenagers around... affraid

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:25 am

Thank`s Taylor and Andreas :)

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Roger wrote:

Laughing Oh, I'd ask you to make a walk around of yourself but we have some teenagers around... affraid

Laughing Laughing lol! Oh, you crazy crock .. lol! Anyway..If I make a walk around now of myself ...it has to be much bigger , than from 10 years ago .. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:31 pm

I can't see any pictures affraid Sad

But I just got them also, and they are wonderful I love you

The little family sleeps on my beside table at night Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:34 pm

Congratulations for your new wooly models, Susanne! Very Happy I can see all the pictures, they may take a few to load anyway. What I missed is the fact that Kosta is growing diametrically! Laughing I am exactly the other way round... or should I say the other way flat? Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:28 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I can't see any pictures affraid Sad

But I just got them also, and they are wonderful I love you

The little family sleeps on my beside table at night Laughing Laughing

Ahh, that`s not ok ... I think the pics are not big .... the same like all others I posted on the forum ..  scratch
But I am happy you got them also :)))
And I really wanted to read your comment here, because I know that you like them :)

Roger wrote:
What I missed is the fact that Kosta is growing diametrically! Laughing I am exactly the other way round... or should I say the other way flat? Wink

Exactly .. Laughing pale

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Now I can see the pictures cheers

Sometimes my net-connection works like the wind blows, - strangely it is usually when there is a clear, blue sky scratch

I adore all these three , and your pictures make me smile Very Happy

I have just read a very charming and wery silly book about some cheep that decide to solve the murder of their shepherd Shocked
One of them is a merino ram, and his problem is that he is always hungry and eats everything : Newspapers, pelargoinas, peanuts, hedges, and of course grass, herbs and what else he finds Wink
But he has a fabulous memory, and can even remember some of the things that happened yesterday !!!!!

Papo has made som wonderful sheep !
And unlike most brands, they are not just "sheep", thay are breeds of sheep Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 pm

costicuba wrote:

Ahh, that`s not ok ... I think the pics are not big .... the same like all others I posted on the forum ..  scratch

They are perfect, Kosta! The first picture of this topic is 183 kb, a very modest size. :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:07 pm

Complete family.... Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:51 am

Thank you Susanne :) Ahh, this book sound like real fun to read Very Happy

Thank you Roger and Fernando :)

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb    Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb  Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2020 Merinos sheep and lamb
Page 1 of 1