Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 5:52

Man, looking back at my posts here I realize I was submitting stuff pretty consistently, then just dropped off the face of the earth. I hope no one thought I died.

Anyway, I picked up this guy a few days ago from a lot on Ebay, and since I didn't see him on the wiki, I thought it would be a good idea to do a walkaround. He's marked 2014, so a more recently made one than most of the TM figures I tend to stumble across. He's also a vastly different texture, being soft plastic with what feels like a foam interior, a bit like the Recur animals. He is also HUGE, so huge that I can't even fit him on my lion shelf. Toy Major really runs the gamut when it comes to the type of figures they produce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 8:05

What an amazing model Shocked

And completely new to me !
So TM also made soft models cheers

Thankyou for sharing pictures again Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 9:19

Nice lion

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 12:06

I was yesterday watching some of your black pictures at the Wiki and thought how pandemic times are hard for a Vamp. Wink No, I haven't thought you died once Vamps never die. Today, I see your hibernation is finished and you captured a huge victim to compensate your forced confinement.
I am glad you are posting back and also that you are well. That's a new challenge for Toy Major section on TAW. I also had no idea they produced Recur like models.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 6:57

Roger wrote:
and thought how pandemic times are hard for a Vamp. Wink No, I haven't thought you died once Vamps never die.

Laughing Well said Roger Very Happy
I also was watching some of your walk arounds two days ago.. and thaught, were are you .. ?!? We missed you here :)
So I`m glad you are back cheers

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 7:29

SUSANNE wrote:
What an amazing model Shocked

And completely new to me !
So TM also made soft models cheers

Thankyou for sharing pictures again Wink

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 7:29

widukind wrote:
Nice lion

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 7:34

Roger wrote:
I was yesterday watching some of your black pictures at the Wiki and thought how pandemic times are hard for a Vamp. Wink No, I haven't thought you died once Vamps never die. Today, I see your hibernation is finished and you captured a huge victim to compensate your forced confinement.
I am glad you are posting back and also that you are well. That's a new challenge for Toy Major section on TAW. I also had no idea they produced Recur like models.

This message really made me smile. It's also a bit ironic considering I've changed my username to HawkGryph on all other sites to reflect my new mascot character (a gryphon named Hawk) but can't change it here. So that's doubly true, and really made me chuckle. And yes, I was really surprised when I saw this was a Toy Major figure, as all of the figures I've gotten from them previously have been hard plastic.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 7:36

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
and thought how pandemic times are hard for a Vamp. Wink No, I haven't thought you died once Vamps never die.  

Laughing Well said Roger Very Happy
I also was watching some of your walk arounds two days ago.. and thaught, were are you .. ?!? We missed you here :)
So I`m glad you are back cheers

Thank you! I've missed posting on here, and am excited to be back at it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 18:59

VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

This message really made me smile. It's also a bit ironic considering I've changed my username to HawkGryph on all other sites to reflect my new mascot character (a gryphon named Hawk) but can't change it here. So that's doubly true, and really made me chuckle. And yes, I was really surprised when I saw this was a Toy Major figure, as all of the figures I've gotten from them previously have been hard plastic.

I can change your username if you wish. We are not apologists of username changing but we also do not forbide it. You have built your identity on forum as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but last choice is yours. Let me know...

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 22:16

Roger wrote:
VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

I can change your username if you wish. We are not apologists of username changing but we also do not forbide it. You have built your identity on forum as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but last choice is yours. Let me know...

Oooh, that's cool! I do have a lot of affection for the name VexVamp, but it's a name that I had to let go of due to personal reasons, and how I associate it with a different time in my life that I had to walk away from. Symbolic emotional stuff I'm probably putting too much thought into, but you get the idea. If possible I would love to make my username on here simply Hawk, since I'm going to have a photography account called something like HawkShots (get it, because it sounds like hot sho....okay, I'll shut up now), and want to make the collections forum the go-between my art and photography accounts.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 22:23

Hawk wrote:
Roger wrote:
VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

I can change your username if you wish. We are not apologists of username changing but we also do not forbide it. You have built your identity on forum as @VexVamp but last choice is yours. Let me know...

Oooh, that's cool! I do have a lot of affection for the name VexVamp, but it's a name that I had to let go of due to personal reasons, and how I associate it with a different time in my life that I had to walk away from. Symbolic emotional stuff I'm probably putting too much thought into, but you get the idea. If possible I would love to make my username on here simply Hawk, since I'm going to have a photography account called something like HawkShots (get it, because it sounds like hot sho....okay, I'll shut up now), and want to make the collections forum the go-between my art and photography accounts.
I understand, you are now Hawk! Very Happy

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 22:29

Roger wrote:
Hawk wrote:
Roger wrote:
VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:

I can change your username if you wish. We are not apologists of username changing but we also do not forbide it. You have built your identity on forum as @VexVamp but last choice is yours. Let me know...

I understand, you are now Hawk! Very Happy

Awesome, thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround   Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Major TM Large Soft Lion Figure Walkaround
Page 1 of 1