Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years   Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:43 pm

The picture is reproduced from the Jpanese Forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years   Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 5:42 pm

That is very good to know Very Happy

Thankyou very much Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years   Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Small bases are okay, but i prefer without that

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years   Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 4:13 pm

I wasn't going to post since sometimes my opinions are viewed as extreme (Kaiyodo birds...) here, but, while I think variety to an extent makes displaying collections interesting, I think some of the later bases overwhelm the figures, and I've passed on a few of them because of it.

The redone Dinotales were a particular disappointment since the posts and small bases were very welcome (since I didn't display most of the originals due to their not having posts) but not the platforms on which they sit, which I believe overwhelm the sculpts and make them not display well with the remaining original Dinotales.

It was a particular mistake, I think, to not make (any of) the post base(s) detachable from the platform bases.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years   Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo figures base changes over the years
Page 1 of 1