Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!

Go down 
+6
Pardofelis
landrover
SUSANNE
signatus
costicuba
Roger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Empty
PostSubject: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:12 am

When Miguel @signatus started sculpting, it was absolutely evident his huge talent and I confess I got quite excited to get one of his figures. I already owned at least one figure from Harriet, Joan and Anna and I really wanted Miguel's aurochs.
It was not possible because I've never found a job anymore but a good time later, when Miguel released the new superb 2019 Aurochs version, he decided, to give me a copy of one of the earlier models! affraid
For more I insisted it was not fair, Miguel didn't give me any chance and sent this fabulous figure to me. It is a memorable gesture from this very talented Artist.
I'd suggest that you check other wonderful models from Miguel on this section of the forum. I will only link one more, this Monumental YAK!
You can find his figures on
http://www.likaonmodels.com/
Not this one but his more recent creations that are even more spectacular!

It is my only aurochs figure, I am so happy that I have it but as always, I took so long to present it because you know how much I dislike my pictures, especially when presenting something so special.
Though, I promised Kosta to show my aurochs and here it is.

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochlego
Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochsback
Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochsfront
Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochstop

Here a size comparison with the Papo European lynx

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochslynx

As the Artist is Spanish, here is a comparison with an old vintage Spanish bull figure.

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Migaurochbull

Thanks for watching and many thanks to Miguel for such a enormous gift! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 3:19 am

This is a very special topic !
It`s made by Roger, presented with very  fine photos ( even if Roger doesn`t think like that Very Happy )
and it shows a very special gift, of model made by very special, tallented hands :)

This is a very nice model. We all know the second version of Aurochs, made by Miguel, which is even more spectacular ( one of my foavorite Miguel`s models) , but this one is wonderful too, with peaceful, but majestic pose.

It is very generous from Miguel , to make this wonderful gift to you Roger. You deserve it :)
cheers Applause

Last edited by costicuba on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:45 am

wow !, what a feeling to remember that first figure and the illusion that made me start with an exciting new experience Very Happy
I am very glad that he meets you and your spectacular collection. Thank you very much for following my work and for your kind words Roger sunny

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Likaon11 Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:59 am

What a wonderful model cheers

What a wonderful gift cheers

What wonderful walkaround cheers

Such wonderful comparisons cheers

I really, really, really like this aurocs ! I love you
If only I had the analytical gift like Kosta, but I do not, - so all I can say is that it has something charming and special that I can't express Wink

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Miguel made a great model again. Applause Applause Applause

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 pm

WOOOOW, what an atonishing magnific gesture by the incredibly talented Miguel Aparicio!!!!!!!!!! My admiration for him, already great, it's now even higher, because he's incredibly kind!!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm

wonderful model and gift! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:09 pm

That's such a nice figure. I really need to get more of the boutique models...it's getting harder for me to find 'common' figures that I need for my collection.

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:33 pm

Thanks Kosta, Miguel, Susanne, Fernando, Isidro, Alain and Sean! cheers

This topic is also a kind of self-therapy once some little collecting misfortunes that happened recently, are absolutely nothing when compared with the many gestures of kindness I have received allover these years.
My collection has models like Anna's bongo, Anna's takin, Harriet's giant anteater, Miguel's aurochs, etc., etc. all as gifts from the great Artists and great persons of this community. I really feel a fortunate guy and I want to thank it to all of you! cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Wow, that's a wonderful Aurochs! And what a nice story about STS friendhip Very Happy
Thank you for sharing it with us, Roger! Also congrats! And hurray for Miguel cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 12:02 pm

Ana wrote:
Wow, that's a wonderful Aurochs! And what a nice story about STS friendhip Very Happy
Thank you for sharing it with us, Roger! Also congrats! And hurray for Miguel cheers

Thanks Anna! More than 10 years of ininterrupted collecting interaction on forum and the wonderful generousity of our friends continues. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Beautiful model!!

PostSubject: Re: Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!   Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection! Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Aurochs model by Miguel in my collection!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade and customised figures additions-
Jump to: