Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale

Go down 
+7
costicuba
landrover
SUSANNE
Tiermann
Roger
widukind
Shanti
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Not sure where I should put this thread, is it ok here?

I am so happy, got this beautiful great dane this week, waited almost a year for it. Isn't it gorgeous? Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you Andreas!! Very Happy Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Gorgeous model! Safari also released a wonderful great Dane.
Your great pictures help to show how realistic this model is.
I think that is the correct section indeed. :)

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 pm

A beautifully detailed model! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 8:59 pm

Wonderful model indeed cheers
It captures the strength and elegance of the breed perfectly Very Happy Applause
What material is it, please ?
You say you waited for it, - where did you get it ? Very Happy

As always I have to mention that I do not like that some people cut half of a dog's ears off Sad
But perhaps it is an old model ?

Congratulations with this beauty, - worth waiting for cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:28 am

WOW Shanti....this model is really fascinating. cheers cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:37 am

It is a real beauty !
Big congratulations Shanti cheers
Mr. Z has sooo great models .

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:01 am

Absolutely beautiful! This producer makes some handsome models. Would it be possible to show some other more common figures with it? They don't have to be danes but..

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 am

Very beautiful figure

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:24 am

Thank you so much friends!! Very Happy sunny

The manufacturer is called Mr. Z, he can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or here (chinese) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The material is a kind of resin, pretty heavy. I was amazed about it's size when I unpacked it!  Shocked
The legs were slightly crooked but with the help of a hair dryer I could straighten them up.

I am not a fan of cropped ears either. As it is now it looks very impressive with the cropped ears but I am thinking of getting another one and trying to sculpt some floppy ears. Not sure if my limited sculpting skills would match this beautiful creature.... The model itself is brand new, it's just in other countries it is still common to crop the ears.  Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I will try taking some photos with other Breyer animals (Great dane, horses?)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:32 pm

What a stunning model even with the cropped ears! Applause Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Thank you Taos!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Took some shots for size comparison with a Breyer Great Dane and a Schleich Great Dane. Hope you like them! Smile

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Perfect comparison Shanti flower

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:04 pm

Oh it's HUUGE affraid Shocked

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:16 pm

Thanks again!! Very Happy

My big great dane boy needed a pretty female companion. I found her in Great Britain. She ist not by Mr.Z but a company named Dogs Galore (Border Fine Arts??) . Isn't she pretty? Although I need to add some paint here and there, it's an older figurine.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:25 pm

I missed the comparison I asked for, but it is great thanks! The new lady friend is stunning too, congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 9:13 pm

They work so nicely togehter. Interesting, 1:6 scale is the same as the CollectA microraptor. You probably don't have one but it was a good way to see how small were some dinosaurs or how large are these dogs. Laughing Beautiful pictures too. :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 10:25 pm

Wonderful together!! Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:27 am

Thank you so much!! As a Great Dane lover she was a "must have" :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry no, I don't have the collecta microraptor. I think my husband would have a serious talk with me if I would start collecting dinosaurs too... Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 9:38 am

Shanti wrote:
Thank you so much!! As a Great Dane lover she was a "must have" :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry no, I don't have the collecta microraptor. I think my husband would have a serious talk with me if I would start collecting dinosaurs too... Laughing lol! Laughing

Laughing Very serious, I suppose. Wink
I was not asking a comparison picture anyway, just wandering. :)

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 1:22 pm

I love this topic! cheersI love you
Wow, what a beauty, Mr Z dogs are just stunning!!! Very Happy Sadly they're quite expensive, so I know some brands have made plastic copies of them, I'm not sure whether this is illegal or not but I see them all over Ebay!
This Great Dane is such a beauty, all the muscle detail and the strong majestic pose- and now he has a friend! What a magnificent Border Fine Arts sculpture, so much personality in this elegant model- wow! drunken sunny I love you They both look alive, it's a shame that resin models are always more expensive!
They make such a beautiful pair, thank you so much for this topic, I love these two dogs! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale   Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Z Great Dane 1/6 Scale
Page 1 of 1