Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa Empty
PostSubject: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:22 am

For now, this is just an information topic, of this magnificent Rebor model.

But I hope to get it soon or later and make a walkaround of it... bounce

Some promotional photos by Rebor :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But, to see in real, how nice and interactive this model is, please watch this great video review by Andy :

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:59 am

Holy smokes, it is beautiful! I may just have to try and get one...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:00 am

Holy hamster!!!! This is the most realistic model one could imagine of any animal! If I collect prehistoric this would be the first in my wishlist! Only the crocodile is already zillion times better than every other crocodile of every other brands!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 am

WOW !!!!! affraid cheers Applause Applause

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:50 pm

I'll get it if it's not too big (like their recent Komodo Dragon)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:02 pm

I see it will be not easy to get one of these. I hope you can get it, Kosta. It is an impressive model!
I really love the mouth of that Titanoboa and it seems I am not the only crocodile interested in that mouth. affraid Any idea of its price?
I've seen Andy's video but I haven't found any mention to the crocodile species, isn't it supposed to be a Dyrosaurid instead? It looks to me a standard croc but I am not sure. I wished I could get something like that but my next investment must be the Eofauna model, we can't get everything. Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I'll get it if it's not too big (like their recent Komodo Dragon)

Blaine, if you watch the video, you will see how big it is Wink

Roger wrote:
I see it will be not easy to get one of these. I hope you can get it, Kosta. It is an impressive model!
I really love the mouth of that Titanoboa and it seems I am not the only crocodile interested in that mouth. affraid Any idea of its price?
I've seen Andy's video but I haven't found any mention to the crocodile species, isn't it supposed to be a Dyrosaurid instead? It looks to me a standard croc but I am not sure. I wished I could get something like that but my next investment must be the Eofauna model, we can't get everything. Laughing

Thank you Roger :) My hope goes to MPV ... I know, that many people said, that it is already sold out from other websaites,
but on MPV, normaly when they show something, that they will sale, when it is available, soon or later , they do it.
Still it is not available there, so I am waiting bounce
You can see the price HERE
And I am happy to know, that you are saving for Eofauna model :)
About the crock... I really have no idea, what species is ... but for sure Rebor think of a prehistoric crocodile ..

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:16 am

costicuba wrote:

Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger :) My hope goes to MPV ... I know, that many people said, that it is already sold out from other websaites,
but on MPV, normaly when they show something, that they will sale, when it is available, soon or later , they do it.
Still it is not available there, so I am waiting bounce
You can see the price HERE
And I am happy to know, that you are saving for Eofauna model :)
About the crock... I really have no idea, what species is ... but for sure Rebor think of a prehistoric crocodile ..

Thanks Kosta, it is actually a very fair price considering the size, quality and all effort to turn this model possible. I am also sure it will turn in a very rare and valuable collectable. Thus, a good investment too. Though, I can't loose my focus. elephant

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 am

Oh he's quite expensive!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa   REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR 1:35 - ''Monty'' the Titanoboa
Page 1 of 1