Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's collection you want to visit and why

Go down 
+6
widukind
rogerpgvg
endogenylove
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Advicot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Who's collection you want to visit and why Empty
PostSubject: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 pm

I thought it might be interesting to share our favourite collections and if you want to ever visit them and why, let me start this off...

Andreas' (Widukind's) Collection = It has so many interesting and marvellous figures in it
Benjamin's (RtasVadumee's) Collection = Contains lots of retired Schleich that I'd love to look at
Susanne's Collection = Just the sheer amount of great and interesting figures
Rogerio's Collection = I am curious what resides in his collection as I have only seen photos of certain figures and not his entire menagerie
Anna's (Aschcuk's) Collection = All the amazing and interesting AAA she has
Weaselfan's Collection = Some very amazing K&M, Nayab and Safari he has

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Impossible to choose , - but I would love to see yours, also because you have a puppy Laughing Laughing

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:22 pm

Reading the title of the post I inmediately knew that you was the author Very Happy

Probably I will enjoy at many collections, but honorable mention for Blaine's one that have similar collecting criteria than me, and of course tjjtjjtjja collection as I would see directly tons of those beloved Japanese figures whose size and detailed appareance I never know by just photos! :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:37 pm

There are a lot of people with wonderful collections here but I would have to say Blaine’s Synoptic Collection, as it is what inspired me to start my own synoptic collection, and RtasVadumee’s collection contains a wonderful wealth of retired figures i did not know about. I also very much enjoy Megaptera’s collection, as it has opened my eyes to many more species in figure form than before.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:57 am

Advicot wrote:
I have mainly dreams about rare and retired figures and running to other people's collections and stealing the figures I want
I am happy you don't want to see my collection Very Happy Wink

Except in photos, I have never seen anyone's collection; I'd love to see any of them. It would be great to talk about the figures too; much easier than discussing them in a forum. But if I had to choose, I'd probably visit Christophe's (Kikimalou) collection, because he inspired my 1:32 scale collection and he has many French models that I'd like to measure. I think Susanne and Andreas also have many figures that would inspire my collection further.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Laughing  Anybody is welcome, - but a warning : You must not be allergic to dogs or dogs Wink

Right now I would love to visit Yvette.
This week she got a large lot of old composition models, - and a new dog cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm

Thank you Adam, you are welcome here :)

I wish to see all, but very curious i am for any collections where we have the same focus :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 pm

I would love to see the collections of any of my friends here, but the name I have not seen that I would love to see is Sue & Lesley (Castlerigg). They seem to have unfathomed depths of a collection focused on many of the finest old model lines I adore.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 pm

I am honored people would want to see my collections. For me it is probably [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Not just for their collections, but also they are two people I would like to meet in person and chat with in person!
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:00 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I am honored people would want to see my collections. For me it is probably [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Not just for their collections, but also they are two people I would like to meet in person and chat with in person!

It's definitely mutual!
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:07 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Advicot wrote:
I have mainly dreams about rare and retired figures and running to other people's collections and stealing the figures I want
I am happy you don't want to see my collection Very Happy Wink

Laughing lol! Laughing

I would love to see ... : My collection : on shelves ! Laughing Kidding of course Wink
Well.. not exactly ... It`s still a big big mess .. pale

But also, I am very happy to say, that I already saw in person, two amazing collections of two members here Very Happy And a good friends too :)

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection you want to visit and why   Who's collection you want to visit and why Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's collection you want to visit and why
Page 1 of 1