Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made in China cat models

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Made in China cat models Empty
PostSubject: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Found this little bag of cats in a tiny toy shop in a little town.They are made in china by imported by a company called Peterkins.The models are reasonably well made and they are different cat breeds but colouring is not the best!They import various made in china models including some Nayab models.There is a dog set as well.
Colour says Burmese but shaped more like an Oriental Shorthair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Siamese
Egyptian Mau and Bengal
Munckin and Scottish Fold
Angora and Maine Coon
Tortie and white Dsh
And the dog set

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:38 pm

They are really, really charming Very Happy
That Siamussy is awfully cute, - not very accurate, but who cares Wink

The dogs look very nice also, - is that a Borzoi at the back, middle ? bounce

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:59 pm

If you don't mind Taylor could you pick me up a pack next time you visit? Also how big are they?

Great additions of some lovely breeds

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Thank you.Yes, Susanne ,I like you think there maybe a Borzoi in the set and I am also wondering what breed of dog is to the left of the Borzoi! Smile The only odd looking dog model is the lying Golden Retriever.
Adam,I am very unlikely to got back there again but if they appear in another shop I will certainly get them for you. Smile

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:25 pm

Adam-you can find the cats on Amazon quite cheaply if you put in Peterkin toys-cats.I have seen the dogs there as well and I will get them.Susanne-would you like me to get the dogs or cats or both for you?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:49 pm

I like that kind of figures. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:56 pm

They are lovely! I will have to find the dog set, they look pretty nice besides coloration.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:59 am

Thanks for sharing, I like these sets with loads of different breeds. 
My favourites are the Bengal horse? and the fastest domestic cat that is just sitting. Laughing

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:54 am

Thank you for showing this to me, I'll investigate Cool

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Yes,I am very happy with these models as they breeds not just generic domestic cats. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Made in China cat models   Made in China cat models Empty

Back to top Go down

Made in China cat models
Page 1 of 1