Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:38 pm

It's not allowed to share links or post pictures but I saw them on YT (I don't know if it's still there) Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 am

Neptune wrote:
It's not allowed to share links or post pictures but I saw them on YT (I don't know if it's still there) Wink
You've also seen the anteater and proboscis monkey? These were some that I couldn't find yet.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:56 am

Same here, I didn't see the penguin, proboscis monkey, anteater and the manatee

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Interesting...

From what I have seen on YT, most 2021 figures will have this cutesy look Schleich has been showing for these last two/three years (fennec, alpacas...).

However, I look forward to get the badger as the previous model has become absurdly difficult to find/expensive and I hope the llama will be larger than the old rendition, to fit with my Papo guanaco.

The narwhal looks garbage on the YT pictures, certainly not a match to the CollectA masterpiece.

I guess one has never enough swans or griffon vultures... I will certainly buy them without much conviction though and I may not replace my Papo platypus.

Obviously, the most interesting release is definitely the proboscis monkey but it's one of those which cannot be found anywhere on the internet...

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 pm

This will be interesting from Schleich,but I don't think I will hold my breath!case in point the decidedly bad Snow Leopard Sad Sad

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:28 pm

I was really hoping for a spectacled Bear after the recent retirement of the Sloth Bear, but I guess I will have to hold out hope for one of the other major brands. I am not very pleased with Schleich’s lineup this year, and I likely will not be buying a single one of the figures, with the exception of the penguin if it turns out to be a unique species (but my hopes are not high). The figures I have seen and cartoon-ish and, in the case of the fennec, downright creepy. I am very disappointed.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 3:56 am

I can see some pictures.
Most of the horses looks better, that the 2020 ones. My favorite could be the cold blood silver mare and the sorraia. The mandala unicorns are wonderful, also the alpacas and the llama. My wish was heared.

Only the vulture looks ugly.

Something to the "cuteness problem": Alpacas ARE cute, it's their nature.

Taos wrote:
This will be interesting from Schleich,but I don't think I will hold my breath!case in point the decidedly bad Snow Leopard Sad Sad

One figure bad, all bad? Come on. Look at the 2020 Collecta wolves. :)

The guinea pig in your avatar, which brand is it?

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 2:24 pm

My guinea pig is a Californian(I have one) and its a photo and sadly not a model. Sad

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 4:32 pm

A Pura Raza stallion and yearling are also coming out :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Alpacas Question   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 1:36 am

Dear sts Friends:

Hey, can anyone tell me: are the alpacas in the family set the same as the previous alpacas (13703 13704 and 13705)? That info would help me, because if the moulds are the same, then I'll get these. Anyway, if you have any more info about these new items, then let me know. All I need for now are item numbers and names.

Thanks again,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear sts Friends:

Hey, can anyone tell me: are the alpacas in the family set the same as the previous alpacas (13703 13704 and 13705)?  That info would help me, because if the moulds are the same, then I'll get these.  Anyway, if you have any more info about these new items, then let me know.  All I need for now are item numbers and names.  

Thanks again,

Aschuck
They look very different from the older moulds, I'm almost sure they aren't the same.

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 am

Taos wrote:
My guinea pig is a Californian(I have one) and its a photo and sadly not a model. Sad

Thank you. I guess i need glasses... lol!

Beautiful. I also have guinea pigs.

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich 2021 Sets Innfo   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Dear sts friends:

Hi, it's me again, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what exactly comes in the sets with baby owls and winged lion cubs? Also, what does the rock beast look like? Just wondering, because I would like to get those sets of owls and lion cubs for my collection, but how can I get them if I don't know what comes in those sets? Um, help, please? Anyway, I'm very excited about Schleich's line up. I've never had a schleich Platypus before. sounds great. I've already started taking notes for my collection. Anyway, if anyone has info on these sets, then let me know. Also, thanks for the Alpaca info too.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Has anyone actually seen images of the bengal cat? I've seen most of the other animals on this list but can't find anything on that one. Does it actually look like a bengal?

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Nope, but I'm anticipating it

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:44 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear sts friends:

Hi, it's me again, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what exactly comes in the sets with baby owls and winged lion cubs?  Also, what does the rock beast look like?  Just wondering, because I would like to get those sets of owls and lion cubs for my collection, but how can I get them if I don't know what comes in those sets?  Um, help, please?  Anyway, I'm very excited about Schleich's line up.  I've never had a schleich Platypus before.  sounds great.  I've already started taking notes for my collection.  Anyway, if anyone has info on these sets, then let me know.  Also, thanks for the Alpaca info too.  

Aschuck

The owl set is two hatchlings, a tree play set in multiple pieces, a pink egg for the owlet to fit in, a blue crystal cluster (I think), and a nest spot at the top of the tree. The set as a whole is in various colors as it is intendes to be part of the fantasy series not the regular animal line. I have not seen the lion cub set yet. Also, I am pretty sure the alpacas are a different mould than the old ones. Hope this helps?

As for the bengal cat, I have not seen photos yet either.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 10:13 pm

shadoweon wrote:
Has anyone actually seen images of the bengal cat? I've seen most of the other animals on this list but can't find anything on that one. Does it actually look like a bengal?
I did, it's one of the worst new figurines, looks more like the cats made by Lego duplo, so keep your expectations low.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 11:47 pm

arafan wrote:
shadoweon wrote:
I did, it's one of the worst new figurines, looks more like the cats made by Lego duplo, so keep your expectations low.

So, on the same tier as the new "Siamese" I guess? =/ The Fennec Fox and the llamas are really the only ones I like from this year from what i've seen even though the fennec fox is kind of cartoonish.

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Photos of dinosaurs have been released :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:11 pm

I find it hard to resist a Crocodylomorph so.... the rest are just meh, not my taste. The mosasaur (typically something i would like to buy) looks to be a Crystal Palace creation.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A Crystal Palace? Tell me more   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:32 am

Dear Sts Friends:

What is going on? Is there really a crystal palace coming out by Schleich? Just wondering, because if there is, then please, somebody, describe to me. Also, today, I went down to my grandma's house, and got a big bookcase to display my collection on. Well, that's great news. Anyway, if anyone has seen the winged lion set, then let me know. I think I might get the owl set, for me of course. As for the Mandala Unicorns, what do they look like? Do they have anything unusual about them, such as fish tails? Now to see that on a unicorn would be a cool thing, figure or otherwise. Anyway, a new lot of figures is coming. It's a lot of mixed Safari and AAA figures, so we'll see what all I keep. And I guess that's the news, for now. Like I said, if anyone has seen any bayala photos, then let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

What is going on?  Is there really a crystal palace coming out by Schleich?  Just wondering, because if there is, then please, somebody, describe to me.  Also, today, I went down to my grandma's house, and got a big bookcase to display my collection on.  Well, that's great news.  Anyway, if anyone has seen the winged lion set, then let me know.  I think I might get the owl set, for me of course.  As for the Mandala Unicorns, what do they look like?  Do they have anything unusual about them, such as fish tails?  Now to see that on a unicorn would be a cool thing, figure or otherwise.  Anyway, a new lot of figures is coming.  It's a lot of mixed Safari and AAA figures, so we'll see what all I keep.  And I guess that's the news, for now.  Like I said, if anyone has seen any bayala photos, then let me know.

Aschuck

I'm sorry for the confusion! The Crystal Palace is a place in England of historical and paleontological significance because it showcased life sized statues(?) of dinosaurs back in the 1850s. Those original statuaries are now considered innaccurate with what we know of dinosaurs today. Some of them are just downright comical to look at. What i meant by my comment is the mosasaur looks weird, not really realistic or accurate. Again sorry for the confusion!

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Confusion? Definitely   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, whoever wrote that post about the crystal palace, thanks for clarifying what that was for me. I was really confused. For a moment, I thought Schleich was coming out with a new Bayala castle, but I see now. They aren't, at least not right now. Well, so now we know that the mosasaurus looks weird. Do you think you could describe it to me? Does it look like their plesiosaurus, or does it look like something else, something sort of dolphin like? I only ask because I'm thinking of getting the mosasaurus for my collection. Once again, I'm only wondering. Ah, sometimes having someome else describe is sort of a pain, only sort of, because you have to rely on your imagination for the details. Somehow, until you actually touch the figure, your imagining just doesn't match up quite right. See? That's why, when I get these lots from ebay, I have to wait until the figures arrive, in order to see what they look like. In this instance, being blind is slightly annoying. Okay, guys, don't take this the wrong way. After all, for me, being blind has a good side too, like reading without any lights on. Now that's cool. Anyway I digress. Well, if anyone can describe the mosasaurus to me, the help would be much appreciated.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:14 am

Kaprosuchus and Ceratosaurus are nice. Brontosaurus is standard, but ok. The Pachy looks very strange, i must see it in real.

And i like the mosasaurus. It's different from usual, but good for my future animal range. ^^

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:43 am

Aschuck, I hope this description helps. A mosasaurus in general is supposed to have a sort of crocodilian head, followed by a thick torso, paddles or flipper like limbs (like a sea lion) and then a long tail that ends in a downward facing fluke they use to swim.

The new Schleich model looks odd (to me) because its head looks small, and then it opens up into a hugely deep torso that immediately shortens into a narrow waist. Its paddles look too small also, its tail looks extra long or perhaps how thin it is makes it look so, and it has bony protruding spines that remind me of silly Loch Ness Monster cartoons... again, its just my opinion but the model overall isnt to my taste. I almost prefer their old one, despite its outdated scientific accuracy, because it has better proportions. The best on the market to me is the CollectA model.

Again I hope this description might help you, but maybe its just a supremely odd photo and the model is better in hand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next