Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 3:25 pm

Paige, your description is more than good. Is really Schleich marketing it as a mosasaurus or just a mosasaur? When I saw the figure, I confess I've found it cool. Though, when I red it was supposed to be a mosasaurus, something weird happened once I wasn't seeing any mosasaurus in these pictures. Laughing Your comment of the Crystal Palace is interesting although I find the Papo tylosaurus, that is a mosasaur, more a typical outdated or vintage interpretation of these creatures. I know it is just figurative once the Crystal Palace sculpture is not similar to any of these and it is only representing a part of the animal. I agree however that it looks like a fantasy model, what may be of Aschuck's interest or, it is another genus of Mosasaur that I am not aware. If it is, it may turn the figure more interesting than it seems now.
I like the kaprosuchus, naturally. It looks too straight and unexpressive but I am sure it is just the catalogue picture and that in real it will look much nicer.

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:04 pm

_______
Moderation note: Pictures were removed once Schleich doesn't allow their use yet.
________
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Shocked Sad Shocked Sad

Sorry. the figures was much better in the past

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Nothing good enough to replace what I have, but the warthog and proboscis monkey look pretty good! Manatee not bad either!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 6:40 pm

That Bengal cat!!!!! Shocked affraid No

Now I am happy with a good amount of the figures but others (cough, Bengal cat) are just atrocious. I will be putting the following on my wishlist:

Manatee
Proboscis monkey
Warthog
Giant anteater
Platypus
Vulture
Penguin
Badger
Jack Russel terrier
Llama, fennec fox and poodle (have to see in person)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 7:58 pm

I dont know that photos are supposed to be shared here yet...

The bengal is a huge let down for me. The manatee suffers from the same thing their orcas and white shark do. The monkey, warthog, anteater are good. Penguin is average.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 pm

I think like Andréas, the numbers were much better in the past and a much better painting. cheers study scratch
Bengal is a huge disappointment for me, too childish affraid Sad
, as well as fennec.
For my part I will acquire for my collection The Proboscis monkey and the Vulture, I think that's it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:33 pm

The Bengal isn't childish it's just downright goofy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

Ok, I hoped for the penguin and the anteater and they seem to be the best releases this year. Fennec and platypus have as feared the typical schleich cuteness. The griffon has to big feets and the manatee and badger are smiling, too.

But the bengal cat is pure horror. It could be a comic figurine for their smurf line...no, it´s huge disappointment and I hope that it looks better in reality.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:03 pm

I have to remove these pictures, according with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we are not yet allowed to show it. You can always contact me if you want. Wink

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 pm

No problem, it's my fault, the next one I consult first.

In any case, I send a link where you can see the photos.

Note: Link removed by moderator.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 12:58 pm

almisi43 wrote:
No problem, it's my fault, the next one I consult first.

In any case, I send a link where you can see the photos.

Note: Link removed by moderator.

No links either. No photos until one or two months before they are available in the stores.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Well at least I know what they look like now

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 8:37 pm

What a pity for the Bengal Cat. I was waiting for a good one. But this one is too cartoonish.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:13 pm

I also hoped that we'd get a good figure of this breed, like the recent Maine Coon and that Schleich were releasing some good cats again from various breeds like they did in the 90s and early 2000s

Back to top Go down
black

black

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello i find this pics facebook

--------------
Picture removed by moderators...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:27 pm

black wrote:
Hello i find this pics facebook

Hello Black, unfortunately Schleich does not allow us to show these picture yet. Thus, I removed it from your post. As soon as they are allowed, we will updated this topic.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:32 pm

I just saw the Bengal cat and ugh what a disappointment, it looks more like something from some other company not an animal "replica" company at all. I don't think changing the paint job would save it either, it's just a bad sculpt. I know Schleich is owned by Lego these days and all but do we have to make them THAT toy like?

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:58 pm

I didn' see the pictures but Schleich had already released a bengal cat I have and which is not so bad..
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 3:49 pm

I will definitely be adding the jack russell and poodle to my collection, although it is sad to see that Schleich have passed their peak with their dogs Sad Although despite not being as realistic as their previous jack russell, this new one has a sweet face and is still very charming I love you
Does anyone know anything about the Game Fun for Dogs Set? New models or repaints?? Thank you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Another amazing thing about STS is that it is so useful to know the new releases so early before!! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Can't find a picture of the Proboscis monkey, but I hope it's good. I have the mojo Proboscis monkey and I like that one a lot.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Max, the proboscis (to me anyway) actually looked quite good. Probably the best model overall for this year. I wish we could share the photos but Schleich strictly prohibits it so we will just have to wait a few more months for their official statement release.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Max, check the Animal Toy Forum

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Advicot wrote:
Max, check the Animal Toy Forum
Thanks for the tip. I like how it looks and the warthog looks pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next