Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 7:50 am

Many thanks Adam !!!

The manatee looks sooo great ! It will fit perfectly with my Papo I think.

The anteater will definitely not be for me, I will keep my old one which is much better in my opinion.

Glad to see it's a king penguin and not an emperor even though I would have preferred a more unusual species.

Don't know what I'll do about the warthog... It looks fine but I already have the very nice family from the 2010s.

If the size is good, the proboscis will be definitely THE Schleich 2021 figure ! I don't have the Mojo because it's too big.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am

OH of course, the penguin's a king!!! Now my colony of kings can increase from 2 to 3, now I will surely get this figure

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 2:56 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:

Glad to see it's a king penguin and not an emperor even though I would have preferred a more unusual species.

Why do you think it is a king penguin? Have you seen it or is it because of the bright orange color? I am convinced it is an emperor although they should have used a paler yellow color on it.

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 11:55 am

Roger wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:

Why do you think it is a king penguin? Have you seen it or is it because of the bright orange color? I am convinced it is an emperor although they should have used a paler yellow color on it.

Yes, because of the orange color on the chest, mostly. Why produce a new emperor while it is almost identical to the previous one ?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Roger wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:

Yes, because of the orange color on the chest, mostly. Why produce a new emperor while it is almost identical to the previous one ?

Because it is Schleich we are talking about Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 pm

NightLioness wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:
Roger wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:

Because it is Schleich we are talking about Wink

Exactly Karin. I am not trying to tell that it is undoubtfully an emperor or a king. Actually I find it quite debatable inspite of the orange color being more adjusted for a king. However, I will try to explain why I tell it may also be an emperor.
As the color is a tendency and sometimes variable, an easy way to distinguish both species is watching the ear patch. If you notice on pictures below, the king penguin has a relatively small ear patch that is not connected with the chest area, the orange color is discontinuous and confined to a small area on the half back of the head and another part is on top of the chest.
On the other hand, Emperor penguins have a wide ear patch that narrows towards the chest but that is continuously connected with it. I can't post the official picture of the penguin but you will see that the Schleich model ear patch is clearly shaped as the Emperor penguins's. Another difference, not easy to see from the provided angle, is the length of the bill. King penguins have longer bills while emperor's have them shorter. Though, I need to see it from profile even I'm convinced the Schleich figure has it relatively short. The beak patch of king penguins is also brighter and again it is not visible on the official picture.
King penguin backs are also grey and not black as emperors but it is not always featured on toys.
So, we have here 3 options:
1. It is a king penguin, the bright orange color points to it
2. It is an emperor penguin, ear patch and general shape points to it
3. We have the usual mess of Schleich regarding penguins. It already happened with previous releases.

If it is option 3, it makes me really sad because all penguin figures from other major brands are not messed. I only see it in cheap looking figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Emperor penguin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
King penguin

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 10:47 am

It is November, which means the pictures are allowed up!

I am so excited!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:36 pm

I have the codes of all pictures on my pc but I won’t be at home for a long time. Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or a moderator could update the first post, please?

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Oh I'm so excited to see!! Very Happy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Is spacelab still here ? cheers

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:40 pm

He's not been on the forum for a good few months it seems

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:15 pm

Roger wrote:
I have the codes of all pictures on my pc but I won’t be at home for a long time. Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or a moderator could update the first post, please?

Haha, I wish I had all the pictures, I would hit up a Mod and send it over to them. Sadly the topic is not mine this year.

~
~

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm

I will update the first post in a while! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:41 pm

I'm so happy to see you there my friend !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:55 pm

spacelab wrote:
I will update the first post in a while! Twisted Evil

I can barely wait!

~
~

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:52 pm

I think I posted whatever is leaked so far, most of these pics are of low quality, especially horses and dinos, so every photo will be replaced as soon as Schleich will send high quality photos to merchants and press... Hope these will do for now.

elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Many thanks! Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:48 pm

I still stand by my previous comments. The wildlife overall are decent from appearances, it depends on how they look in person. Farmlife are also ok but the bengal specifically is a huge let down. Might get one or two of the horses but they continue their style that is not to my taste. And I'm not impressed with the dinos besides the kaprosuchus.

Oh and thanks for uploading the photos spacelab!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Thank you very much for uploading the photos! Very Happy cheers
And I agree Paige it is such a shame, Schleich does seem to get slightly worse every year...
Their bengal is almost like Bullyland Disney! But of course I'll be adding the poodle and jack russell to my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm

As talked before, nothing really new for me. The bengal ist a huge let down - such a shame because it was an unusual breed.
The fennec, badger and platypus are classical Schleich models - even the Manatee is smiling. The warthog and the Proboscis Monkey are nice. The warthog could replace my Safari as this one is a little to huge for my taste. The vulture has to big feets and it looks more like a juvenile. The giant anteater is nice, too and maybe the one and only that I will get.

And looking at the penguin discussion - I cannot tell what species it is^^
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 4:13 am

The Rock Beast is wonderful. cheers
Also the Shadow Panther, the Winged Lion with elf, the Giant Glitter Owl with elf, the winged baby lions and some of the farm stuff.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: What's all this?   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 5:55 am

Hi guys:

Hey, does anyone have an accurate description of the winged lion cubs set and or the Rock beast? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of getting these. Also, what about the alpaca family? Any interesting accessories? Just wondering about that too. Anyway, I've already made a list of what I'm getting from Schleich this year, so that's good. As for how the models look, well, I'll have to physically see them before I buy. Well, I guess, that's the news, so please try and get me these descriptions, okay? Well, I suppose I'll post later, if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:34 am

Nice to see finally the pictures! I will be interested in the size of the proboscis monkey - I always discarded Papo one due to being enormous - and also the king penguin (it must fit my other penguins). Giant anteater will be in my collection for sure. The face of the bengal cat is weird - looks like exactly a comic character. The vulture have enormous eyes, but otherwise is very nice.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 am

As promised I updated the first post with good quality photos for almost all of Schleich's 2021 releases.
I have to say that Bayala's Owl and Winged Lion would be a wonderful gift for my daughter..Cool  
HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:38 am

Thank you so much Spacelab! Very Happy
And I definitely agree, the Winged Lion is beautiful, certainly one of the better models from the generally disappointing batch for this year...
And I'm very pleased they've put both their advent calendar dogs in one set that is cheaper, much easier to get these paint variations! Very Happy
Does anyone know if the lab puppy in the handcart trip is different to the previous one as I think it might be a shade lighter than the original? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next