Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!

Go down 
+48
Ana
A-J
Arctinus
Burgerenby
Zoodirektor
Evira
incha
Dutch Bear
Michelle
Ladytilly
PeGe
Kikimalou
Farm collector
landrover
VASILIS
MartinH
SUSANNE
Fossa
Pepi
pipsxlch
Pardofelis
Gwaine
Max
Bonnie
Caracal
black
NightLioness
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
widukind
almisi43
shadoweon
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
RtasVadumee
endogenylove
Neptune
angtyson97
spielgerg
Advicot
Loustic
Megaptera
Roger
arafan
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:00 pm

One can really see the talent lies in the fantasy lines as of late. I think those are Schleich's biggest money makers.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:04 pm

I definitely agree! Very Happy
Especially as they seem to have released a lot of fantasy animals this time...
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 pm

I agree Schleich has shown the ability in the past of doing fantasy better than anyone. As many of their real animals anymore are Mad Rolling Eyes , maybe they would be wise to play to their strength. (it would be better if they took the same skill and care with the real creatures!)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:58 pm

I know that's exactly what I wish! If they can make that fantasy winged lion so beautiful why can't they do the same for their real lion? Very Happy And for their dogs! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:26 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
I agree Schleich has shown the ability in the past of doing fantasy better than anyone. As many of their real animals anymore are Mad Rolling Eyes , maybe they would be wise to play to their strength. (it would be better if they took the same skill and care with the real creatures!)

We don´t have to forget, that we collectors aren´t the only one who are after animal figures. I´m sure, that their wildlife and farmlife animals still are money makers. Most of them are cute and have well-known species - so, they are very appealing to children an kids. Yes, in the last years, they don´t really appeal to us collectors anymore as we have other great brands. But Schleich is available everywhere and a lot of people just don´t need a scientific correct anatomy of an animal, but just a cute suprise for their kids.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Thank you for these pictures Very Happy cheers
Some good news for me and to enlarge my collection of schleich model pleasantly surprised of the Proboscis Monkey, Platypus, Vulture, less convinced of the fennec it is I think of the photos to see! I like the Giant Anteater too drunken
I no longer collect the horses, but I am seduced by them in progress Wink
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:54 am

I had great hopes on the narwhal, CollectA is too big and has a strange coloration (besides, the jointure of the tusk is so ugly in my opinion...) so no narwhal for my collection still
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 2:01 pm

By the photo it seems to be the size of their polar bear cub, so quite small

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That tupandactylus looks pretty good!!. i hope it to be released separately.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Knowing Schleich it probably won't but yes it is a very good figure

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Imagine , I had not seen this topic Shocked Embarassed Sleep

Advicot wrote:
That Bengal cat!!!!! Shocked affraid No

And this was my reaction, - after seing that poor, strange mini-monster, I had to stop . pale

Perhaps I will recover after some days and try looking the pictures again Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Imagine , I had not seen this topic Shocked Embarassed Sleep

Advicot wrote:
That Bengal cat!!!!! Shocked affraid No

And this was my reaction, - after seing that poor, strange mini-monster, I had to stop . pale

Perhaps I will recover after some days and try looking the pictures again  Laughing

I definitely agree! Shocked Shocked
I'm hoping their dogs don't go that way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Have been asleep and just seen this thread!!!!
Bengal cat looks awful and and surprise,surprise more horses!!although there is the Sorraia.
Vulture,warthog,platypus and narwhal look good
Alpacas and Llama looks good
Another Highland Sad Sad

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:28 am

Fossa wrote:

That tupandactylus looks pretty good!!. i hope it to be released separately.

Hmm. I agree and I have a friend with a toddler son. Might have to get it if I can. Omar can have the copter.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 2:13 pm

That´s good... from all those new ones I want three of them!! :/ I remember how excited I always was in november to see new Schleich figurines and how I wanted almost all of them... good old days.

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm

MartinH wrote:
I remember how excited I always was in november to see new Schleich figurines and how I wanted almost all of them... good old days.

I agree... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 pm

VASILIS wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I remember how excited I always was in november to see new Schleich figurines and how I wanted almost all of them... good old days.

Same here!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 pm

NightLioness wrote:
VASILIS wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Same here!

Same for me! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:51 am

For me not. The Fantasy range Bayala and Eldrador are wonderful.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

lucky luke wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
VASILIS wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Same here!

Same for me! Sad

The same. And this November not only one must have - from each brand.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Some days ago I accidentally fell into a photo of the new schleich vulture that somebody has already bought, I don't know how.. There is no copyright in the pic, I guess it's OK to share it here.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Thanks for sharing the picture with us! I think it looks great when compared with what Schleich did in the past regarding vultures. Feet are massive but the design is relatively attractive. I have no doubts I like the Mojõ Fun better but it doesn’t mean this model isn’t interesting. I’d love to see a picture of its back but I am sure someone will show it on forum soon or later.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: The Dates these are available.   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, do we know anything about the Schleich 2021 July batch, or is this all we get this year? Just wondering. Also, when is all the stuff mentioned in the main post going to be available? As for my collection, I've already made my searchlist for 2021. I'm thinking of getting the Winged Lions Set, because these might work as Children for my manticore. Well, we'll see. Anyway, I sure hope everything's available soon. I'm so excited.

Aschuck

P.S. if anyone has answers to the questions I asked, then please reply to this post.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Very interesting Kostas, very interesting affraid scratch

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 pm

spacelab wrote:
Some days ago I accidentally fell into a photo of the new schleich vulture that somebody has already bought, I don't know how.. There is no copyright in the pic, I guess it's OK to share it here.

Very nice vulture, reminds me a lot of the old model from the 90s I still have in my vintage collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!   Schleich 2021 releases with pictures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 releases with pictures!
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next