Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chap Mei cats

Go down 
+7
landrover
teardrop
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
Taos
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Chap Mei cats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei cats   Chap Mei cats - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 10:43 pm

CatDragon wrote:
Hello.
Don't know if my info will help but about Chap Mei Cats and Kittens. They came out in 2004 - 2006, 6 cats breeds and 3 white kittens, no breed. Markings were mostly on the faces because the cats wore outfits. They had playsets: tent, hammock, playground set, swing, skate ramp, kitchen, 6 playsets in all with lots of clothes, hats, shoes, boots, accessories.
The cats were called:
Shorthair Gray Tabby (playing)
Shorthair Yellow Tabby (sitting)
Longhair White Persian (touch of dark color around face)
Calico (2 colors on face)
Siamese (all brown w/ darker brown on face)
Bengal (cream with spots)
Then there were 3 white kittens in different poses.
These were all the cats I ever found.

That's surely very useful and it will enrich our knowledge about these obscure series. I will try to get it right to list on Toy Animal Wiki.
Oh, we have a few cat lovers on forum, it would be really fun to know more about your collecting hobby.
Thanks and enjoy! cheers

Chap Mei cats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2