Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D

Go down 
+7
Megaptera
pipsxlch
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D Empty
PostSubject: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Papo is a wonderful brand in many ways, and one of them is, that they make farm animals of different specific breeds  Very Happy
This year they have launched another Provence donkey mare and her colt  cheers
And from a collector of model donkeys, Papo deserve 5 stars  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Even if they have only made farm animals since 2003, they have now made 8 different farm donkeys

Below you see a picture I took of the 7 of them. The two to the left are not made anymore
I made of the picture without checking first. - I thought I remember them all...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...but  I forgot this retired, charming Pitou, so you get a copy of the TAW-picture  Laughing  :

And now to a small walkaround of the two new beauties Very Happy
They are very charming, and pehaps more realistic than the earlier, brown Provence donkeys ( Mare an filly),

The little colt is full of life, and his mom has to be very patient when he jumps round right in front of her Wink

Looks at those ears  Laughing

The "wild"-stripes are perhaps a little too black...

A few pictures of Mom :

Hhhh, a very strange utter, - perhaps she has date marked milk ?  scratch

A nice detail : Wrinkles in the skin on her neck from when she grazes..

She has the most lovely muzzle  drunken

Wonder why they have dirty heels  scratch  Laughing

And the little fellow here, full of fun and games  Laughing

No doubt he is a boy  Very Happy

A last look at those ears  Laughing

The last picture shows them together with the new donkeys from Mojo, - so different and all so great  cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 pm

These just became available in the US through my usual dealer (Happy Hen Toys). The new ones are very nice, but I am content with the CollectA donkey (esp since I am not too horse savvy)

By the way, that last photo - those are Mojo, yes? (not CollectA)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:13 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
These just became available in the US through my usual dealer (Happy Hen Toys). The new ones are very nice, but I am content with the CollectA donkey (esp since I am not too horse savvy)

By the way, that last photo - those are Mojo, yes? (not CollectA)

Ohh, yes !! Thanks Laughing

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:20 pm

What an amazing walkaround of two truly amazing figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 7:43 am

Thankyou, dear Adam Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 7:52 am

Darling donkeys! That mama and foal... I must get them soon!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 5:51 pm

Lovely walkarounds Applause Applause

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:41 pm

They really are adorable! But after calling the foal 'ballerina', now my imagination wants to put a tutu on him!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Thankyou, Paige and Taylor Very Happy

pipsxlch wrote:
..... after calling the foal 'ballerina', now my imagination wants to put a tutu on him!
Laughing Wonder what he would say to wearing a skirt ...perhaps he will jump even higher ??? lol!

Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Wow, what a great walkaround. It's wonderful to see the improvement of making donkeys.
The new donkeys from Papo are really beautiful. I will definitely add the adult one to my collection and replace the Schleich donkey.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:35 am

Susanne, I am never tired of saying how fantastic are your walk arounds! These pictures are a joy to watch! Very Happy I was waiting for that picture and I knew it would be you to provide it. New Papo and Mojö donkeys are fabulous models and I love them.
I'm glad that Papo, contrarily to Mojö, haven't missed the chance of representing a specific breed. Even if it is just a new generation of a previously presented one. I like also that Papo choose French breeds. It promotes the culture of their country and gives them some identity as a brand. I hope someday to see a Miranda donkey represented in toy model. These Portuguese donkeys are the most docile creatures you can think about.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm

A Miranda donkey would be welcome any day

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Thankyou, boys cheers

Roger, you are much too kind, - but I love it Embarassed Laughing Wink

WOW ! Yes ! BLACK, fuzzy donkeys !! I never heard of them before !
Those Miranda donkeys are certainly beautyful  drunken

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Susanne, I am never tired of saying how fantastic are your walk arounds! These pictures are a joy to watch! Very Happy I was waiting for that picture and I knew it would be you to provide it. New Papo and Mojö donkeys are fabulous models and I love them.
I'm glad that Papo, contrarily to Mojö, haven't missed the chance of representing a specific breed. Even if it is just a new generation of a previously presented one. I like also that Papo choose French breeds. It promotes the culture of their country and gives them some identity as a brand. I hope someday to see a Miranda donkey represented in toy model. These Portuguese donkeys are the most docile creatures you can think about.

Very Happy cheers Applause sunny
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 3:42 am

Who else can make a more perfect walcaround of these so lovely donkeys, that our Donkey collector Susanne cheers sunny cheers
I also have them and I really like the choice of Papo to make them, and also the result.
The first group photo of Papo donkeys is ever so lovely ... even without the missing old Pitou, which is real charmer.
And I really like also the last photo together with Anna`s donkeys. Great company ! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 8:13 am

Thankyou , dear Luc, and thankyou, dear Kosta cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Thank you Susanne for this very beautiful walkaround! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D   New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D Empty

Back to top Go down

New donkey colt and his mom from Papo 2020 :D
Page 1 of 1