Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know anything about these snakes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 4:27 pm

I found this set of snakes for sale, the seller says that they are a hard material like resin. I don’t know if there are any markings on them. Does anyone know where they came from/what species they represent? Any information is helpful in my decision on wether or not to buy them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Never seen them, but they look like small resin figures sold in gift shops. The same sculpts were clearly used more than once. Some might be attributable to actual species, but some might be made-up. Kind of like the Steal Street butterflies I have reviewed.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Neat models Very Happy

But resin isn't so much much my cup of tea Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Never seen before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 9:31 pm

I put resin figure like this in my garden Smile

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about these snakes?    Does anyone know anything about these snakes?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know anything about these snakes?
Page 1 of 1