Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer SM unicorns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

Breyer SM unicorns Empty
PostSubject: Breyer SM unicorns   Breyer SM unicorns EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:32 am

I've been looking for the series 3 SM unicorns, but without any luck.  all of our local Walmarts only have the series 2 SM unicorns.  But I have seen some on Facebook (not for sale though), so Walmarts in some states must have gotten shipments of the series 3.  Just wondering where they're being found. question
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Breyer SM unicorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer SM unicorns   Breyer SM unicorns EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:38 am

Do you have photos of them? (Figures and packaging) so i can keep an eye out.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Breyer SM unicorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer SM unicorns   Breyer SM unicorns EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 am

I have a Stablemates unicorn, blue with pink, I have no idea the set it may have come from. I believe it is an Andalusian. I got it secondhand. It does have a broken horn I can try to fix. Does this sound like something you want?

Peninsular Florida is one of the last places in the country to get things usually though. Except for 2 Walgreens, all local stores that carry Yowies still have only season 5. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

Breyer SM unicorns Empty
PostSubject: Breyer SM unicorns   Breyer SM unicorns EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:26 am

Jennypurr wrote:
I've been looking for the series 3 SM unicorns, but without any luck.  all of our local Walmarts only have the series 2 SM unicorns.  But I have seen some on Facebook (not for sale though), so Walmarts in some states must have gotten shipments of the series 3.  Just wondering where they're being found. question

UPDATE!

With the help of some model horse hobby friends, I finally found all of the series 3 SM unicorns!  I was looking for them for a friend in Sweden.  I've found SMs for her in the past and I'll probably be looking to fill some holes in her collection during Breyerfest 2022 in July.

Thanks for putting up with me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breyer SM unicorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer SM unicorns   Breyer SM unicorns Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer SM unicorns
Page 1 of 1