Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New unicorns!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptySat 30 Dec 2023, 17:38

I may have gotten slightly obsessed with Schleich's nonblindbag unicorns... (despite lowkey hating the past few series (ask for my "You already do Clearware, not using that for a gemstone theme is frankly indefensible " rant))

But anyway, look what I found on Sfamilien!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only thing that gives me pause is how the picture seems to be AI generated? Probably just a quick n dirty way of mocking up a catalogue pic when the actual product isn't done yet, but. I don't like it. At least the models themselves look legit and I'm so happy to see unicorns in colours other than white - the 2023 line was so boring!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptySat 30 Dec 2023, 17:46

I'm not usually into these unicorns but the purple and blue/silver one on the back panel actually might pique my interest... Thanks for sharing Sumo. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptySun 31 Dec 2023, 04:29

Sumo wrote:
I may have gotten slightly obsessed with Schleich's nonblindbag unicorns... (despite lowkey hating the past few series (ask for my "You already do Clearware, not using that for a gemstone theme is frankly indefensible " rant))

But anyway, look what I found on Sfamilien!

The only thing that gives me pause is how the picture seems to be AI generated? Probably just a quick n dirty way of mocking up a catalogue pic when the actual product isn't done yet, but. I don't like it. At least the models themselves look legit and I'm so happy to see unicorns in colours other than white - the 2023 line was so boring!

It was the only image available. And ofc it will be updated at some point :) As we always do in the database.
It aint AI generated, but heavily upscaled. Upscaling from 120x100 pixels do leave some guesswork.

Tina

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptySun 31 Dec 2023, 06:19

I like them. But which planets they are? The blue-green unicorn is terra, but the others? I can't read.

Sumo

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptySun 31 Dec 2023, 10:09

Looks like the yellow one is Sunny, which imo is cheating a bit... but then, not all planets we know of are interesting colours!

Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 17:12

Just got the January 2024 booklet and they're not in it, so probably a midyear introduction? Argh, I'm impatient already... 😆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New unicorns!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New unicorns!    New unicorns!  Empty

Back to top Go down

New unicorns!
Page 1 of 1