Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Second half

Go down 
+7
VASILIS
molla.nasreddin
Katy Leven
Roger
widukind
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Schleich 2024 Second half  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 am

13992 Dementor
13994 Troll
13995 Ukrainian Ironbelly
13996 Thestral

14908 Rabbat the fox
14909 Juri the penguin
14910 Henrietta the tortoise
14911 Caspar the chameleon
14912 Male cat
14914 Crocodile

42639 Riding hall Peppertree
42656 Dino Temple conquest
42661 Penguin family fun

42668 Lava crash mobile with mini creature
42669 Ice crash mobile with mini creature
42670 Rock crash mobile with mini creature
42671 Jungle crash mobile with mini creature
42672 Shadow crash mobile with mini creature
42673 Battle Cave Arena Lava vs. Shadow
42674 Battle Cave Lava hyena
42675 Battle Cave Shadow isopod
42676 Battle Cave Ice rat
42677 Battle Cave Stone chameleon
42678 Battle Cave Jungle tarantula

42680 Harry Potter with patronus
42681 Hermine Granger with patronus
42682 McGonagall with patronus
42683 Snape with patronus
42684 Lord Voldemort with Nagini and Bellatrix Lestrange

42702 Battle cave with super crystals

42721 African wildlife starter set
42729 Farm world starter set
42736 Asian wild life starter set
42738 Horse club Paso peruano starter set

70793 Magical deer
70794 Magical peacock
70795 collectible unicorn Terra
70796 collectible unicorn Sunny
70797 collectible unicorn Shooting star
70798 collectible unicorn Aliena
70799 collectible unicorn Vialactea
70800 collectible unicorn Sarturnia
70801 collectible unicorn Planetea

70826 Ice beetle vs. Fire kraken
70827 Shadow lynx vs. Rock crusher

72220 Frosty christmas reindeer

81352 Eldrador mini creature series 5

99092 Advent calendar horse club

Source: Spielzeug Günstig

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: I'm interested   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 4:58 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Well, I saw this topic, and thought: "Well, this looks interesting. I think I'll reply." Anyway, I have a question about the starter sets: are there any animals? And what comes in the dino temple set? Anyway, if anyone has information, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 am

Wildlife starter sets could be interesting, thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 pm

Thanks, I suppose the crocodile and the male cat are also characters considering the product numbers but which numbers will adopt the new wildlife figures? Something is getting weird here.
About the word starter, I suppose it means basic animals.

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 3:21 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Well, I saw this topic, and thought: "Well, this looks interesting. I think I'll reply." Anyway, I have a question about the starter sets: are there any animals? And what comes in the dino temple set? Anyway, if anyone has information, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aschuck

There are practically only animals in the starter sets.

In 42721 African Wild Life we have practically the same models as before, only the Lion model was replaced by the newer version:
14812 African Lion
14763 African Elephant calf
14680 Chimpanzee baby
14392 Zebra mare

In 42726 Farm World starter set we got also practically the same models as before:
13882 Ewe
13829 Goat kid
13825 Rooster
13797 Holsteiner cow

In 42736 the Asian starter pack we'll get:
14775 female Orangutan
14772 male Panda
14755 Indian Elephant calf
14730 Tiger cub

In 42738 the Horse Club starter set we get:
13953 Peruvian Paso mare
13952 Peruvian Paso stallion
a light brown English bridle and a light brown English saddle with a light blue saddle pad.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich dino set info   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I heard it through the grapevine that Schleich is going to be releasing some dinosaur sets, with the item numbers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Does anyone have any information about these? If you do, then let me know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The super crystals set   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 11:35 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the super crystal battle cave set actually comes with crystal things? If so, >hen I'll probably be getting it for my collection. As for other news, I looked and looked for that AAA jumbo elephant, but ebay doesn't have it at the moment, so instead, I'll be getting some Schleich aaccessories for my collection. Anyway, if you could help with descriptions of the super crystals set, that would be great.

Thanks,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:37 am

No photos for Schleich 2024 Second half?
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collectible Unicorns question   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:44 am

Hi guys,

Hey, does anyone know if any of the collectible unicorns for this year have wings? If so, which ones? I'm just wondering, because lately, I've found that Schleich unicorns just aren't as nice as they used to be. I think it's because there's something wrong with their faces. Schleich pegasus unicorns on the other hand are still a big hit for my collection, although I don't know why. Anyway, if you have information about the collectible unicorns for this year, please keep me informed.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:11 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the super crystal battle cave set actually comes with crystal things? If so, >hen I'll probably be getting it for my collection. As for other news, I looked and looked for that AAA jumbo elephant, but ebay doesn't have it at the moment, so instead, I'll be getting some Schleich aaccessories for my collection.  Anyway, if you could help with descriptions of the super crystals set, that would be great.

Thanks,

Aschuck

The Crystal battle cave does come with five somewhat rectangular shaped crystals, a reddish-orange one for the Lava world, an icey blue for the Ice world, a yellow for the Jungle world, a light green for the Stone world and a purple one for the Shadow world. All crystals are transparent. The "cave" itself is simply a silver coloured cage and the top is meant to represent a security cage.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm

aschuck wrote:
Hi guys,

Hey, does anyone know if any of the collectible unicorns for this year have wings? If so, which ones? I'm just wondering, because lately, I've found that Schleich unicorns just aren't as nice as they used to be. I think it's because there's something wrong with their faces. Schleich pegasus unicorns on the other hand are still a big hit for my collection, although I don't know why.  Anyway, if you have information about the collectible unicorns for this year, please keep me informed.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

None of the collectible unicorns has wings. Four of them are made on moulds that we've seen before while the other three are made on new moulds.
Terra is on the same mould as Sapphire from last year,
Sunny is made on the same mould as Sunstone,
Aliena is made on the same mould as Tourmaline and
Shooting Star is made on the same mould as Rose quartz.
Vialactea has a sky blue body with a "galaxy" print on her hip. Her mane, tail and feathering are cream coloured and her mane and tail look rather curly. She has golden glitter on her mane and tail.
Saturnia has a more active pose than Vialactea. Her body colouring shifts from mauve to a darker pinkish-purple shade and she has a "Saturn" print on her hip. Her mane and tail are rather long and are mostly coloured in the darker shade. The mane is flowing and there is silver glitter on it and on the tail.
Planetea is what I like to call a Ponycorn as she looks like a pony with a horn. She has a slightly curly fur texture. Her body is beige coloured and she has a dark pink print on her hip. Her mane and tail just as the lower part of her legs are pink coloured and the mane and tail have silver glitter on them. One can see some sort of braid in her tail and several braids in her mane.

I hope that was helpful for you Smile
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey thanks   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:49 pm

Hey, thanks for the descriptions, they're really useful. Now, the cave of super crystals is on my list to get. I've also taken notes about the stormy unicorn foal. It's great that this one has wings.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:07 pm

No smurfs ?????
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

Another items hit Amazon Preorders
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can anyone clarify if any of these figures looks set exclusive?

a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:59 pm

and 2 of the School Of Magic pieces up for preorders now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:06 pm

a6point62 wrote:
Another items hit Amazon Preorders

Can anyone clarify if any of these figures looks set exclusive?

I know both the horses are exclusive to the set. (Haflinger Mare & Oldenburg Mare)
I don't know 100% about the dog but I think it might also be exclusive to the set aswell.

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:15 pm

At first glance the fox creeped me out!
That smile is like the Cheshire cat.
lol!

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:03 pm

In der neuen Schleich Reitarena 42639 ab Juni 2024 ist der Dalmatiner neu und exklusiv.

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 12:20 am

The riding arena looks very small, the horses will hit the wall after jumping. Suspect

I like the standing croc. ^^

aschuck

PostSubject: Are these too ... cartoony?   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:39 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I was just wondering, since these animals of the magic school are to be released, well, will they be sort of cartoony, or more realistic, like the current wildlife? I only ask because I'm thinking of collecting them, but I'm not sure what to decide. The main thing is, will they be as realistic as the wildlife or not? Now, it seems to me that there are some collectors who don't like the Schleich models of recent years. No offense, but in my opinion, the wildlife, farm, horse, and dinosaur figures are still pretty good. I guess it all comes down to what a collector of these would call "too cartoony." For me, "too cartoony," translates to: too lumpy, like littlest pet shop, or the smurfs. Not that I collect these things, but still, it's a good comparison. Anyway, I think at this point, Schleich will still be going strong in my collection for years to come. The only thing I wish is that Schleich would make more stuff like bayala accessories, and more bayala creatures with wings. Also, I've stopped collecting Schleich unicorns. The reason is that there's something wrong with their faces. It's like Schleich took a normal unicorn, and messed around with the face so that now, it looks like an arabian horse, with a horn. Now, for me, that dished in arabian face means that the animal itself isn't appealing to my collecting tastes. However, when it comes to Schleich pegasus, or other Bayala creatures with wings, things are still looking pretty good. The reason is that, despite the messed up face, the wings actually make the animal itself more beautiful than all those other unicorns. Now don't get me wrong, unicorns are beautiful, but I've always pictured them in my head with no arabian faces, really long horns, (like the horn of a narwhal), and really long manes and tails. The pegasus ones would have all these features, except they would have the added bonus of wings. Man oh man, now that looks pretty. Anyway, now you know the reasons of why I'll continue to collect Schleich, both old and new. I mean hey, if you're a big collector like myself, then it's not the number of figures you worry about, it's getting the retired stuff off your list that's the real issue.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:02 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I was just wondering, since these animals of the magic school are to be released, well, will they be sort of cartoony, or more realistic, like the current wildlife? I only ask because I'm thinking of collecting them, but I'm not sure what to decide. The main thing is, will they be as realistic as the wildlife or not? Now, it seems to me that there are some collectors who don't like the Schleich models of recent years. No offense, but in my opinion, the wildlife, farm, horse, and dinosaur figures are still pretty good. I guess it all comes down to what a collector of these would call "too cartoony." For me, "too cartoony," translates to: too lumpy, like littlest pet shop, or the smurfs. Not that I collect these things, but still, it's a good comparison.  Anyway, I think at this point, Schleich will still be going strong in my collection for years to come. The only thing I wish is that Schleich would make more stuff like bayala accessories, and more bayala creatures with wings. Also, I've stopped collecting Schleich unicorns. The reason is that there's something wrong with their faces. It's like Schleich took a normal unicorn, and messed around with the face so that now, it looks like an arabian horse, with a horn. Now, for me, that dished in arabian face means that the animal itself isn't appealing to my collecting tastes. However, when it comes to Schleich pegasus, or other Bayala creatures with wings, things are still looking pretty good.  The reason is that, despite the messed up face, the wings actually make the animal itself more beautiful than all those other unicorns. Now don't get me wrong, unicorns are beautiful, but I've always pictured them in my head with no arabian faces, really long horns, (like the horn of a narwhal), and really long manes and tails. The pegasus ones would have all these features, except they would have the added bonus of wings. Man oh man, now that looks pretty. Anyway, now you know the reasons of why I'll continue to collect Schleich, both old and new. I mean hey, if you're a big collector like myself, then it's not the number of figures you worry about, it's getting the retired stuff off your list that's the real issue.

Aschuck

They are cartoonish. As the original show is a kids show, and a series of kids books :)
iMDB Movie Link

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi   Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:41 am

Hey, does anyone know what shape the crystals in 42702 are shaped like?

thanks

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 am

aschuck wrote:
Hey, does anyone know what shape the crystals in 42702 are shaped like?

thanks

Aschuck

VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:34 pm

VASILIS wrote:
No smurfs ?????

Νο smurfs from schleich 2024???
confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 6:24 pm

VASILIS wrote:
VASILIS wrote:
No smurfs ?????

Νο smurfs from schleich 2024???
confused confused confused

No.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Second half
Page 1 of 1