Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?

Go down 
+3
pipsxlch
Farm collector
Bonnie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? Empty
PostSubject: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:21 pm

I'm fairly new to this brand and was just wondering whether anyone on this forum knows the best place to get Safari ltd in the UK? I have done some research and MiniZoo seems to be the best, although there's then the problem of postage Shocked
And then there's Amazon/ Ebay- but on Amazon some of the prices were so much higher than something like a Schleich dog! I would be so grateful if anyone could give me any help! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:32 pm

You should check out the german site Modellpferdeversand. They have all the big brands and some more Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:49 pm

Thank you so so much Ivar, that's so helpful and it definitely looks really good! cheers sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 1:39 am

Several of us here in the US are happy to help also. We can order direct from Safari, and forward it to you.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:30 am

I ditto what Kelly said. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:02 am

Bonnie wrote:
Thank you so  so much Ivar, that's so helpful and it definitely looks really good! cheers sunny Very Happy
You,er welcome Bonnie Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Thank you so much Kelly and Paige, that is also a good idea and very kind! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Bonnie there is an Ebay site called releasethebeast which stocks the Safari,Mojo and Collect A.Its very good and I use it all the time and its near where I live as well!!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:51 pm

Thank you so much Taos sunny - this looks really good too! I'll definitely look into using it in future! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Yes Bonnie, Taylor gave also very good option.
I bought many times from this seller. And for you will be much cheaper :)
Here is the link of her store : EBAY
Not only for Safari , but also many other brands ..and also retired models.
Her name is Karen Smith

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:22 pm

Thank you so much Kosta- it is so helpful to get the opinions from experienced collectors and they definitely look very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:38 am

I use MPV for the majority of my Safari, and they have a very good range too, my Safari numbers have come on in leaps and bounds from only 24 in 2017 to 136 now

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:06 pm

Thank you Adam too, I'll definitely have to check out MPV! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?   Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Place to Get Safari Ltd in the UK?
Page 1 of 1