Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? Empty
PostSubject: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know anything concerning the ELC Tower of Doom Collection. The reason I ask is that I've been thinking of collecting the ELC fantasy figures, and I don't know quite where to start. So, I thought I'd start with the tower of doom range. Yeah, there's some pretty good figures in that collection, but what I want to know is does anyone have a list or something of all the figures made for that collection? Just wondering. I've seen plenty of listings on ebay, but the descriptions are so vague, it's hard to tell exactly what you can get. See? At this point, I think that help from you all would be a good thing. I mean, what else can I do? I mean, I know there aren't that many fantasy collectors on this forum, but still, a little help could go a long way.

Thanks in advance, anyway,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 8:48 am

Sorry, I ever heard of it before .

Good luck , my friend Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:57 am

Same with me, but good luck! Very Happy
If it hasn't retired yet you could look on the ELC website!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 5:35 am

I found my at ebay 2019.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:25 am

The Tower of Doom is a tall, dark and scary castle that has two battle towers, a drawbridge, a dungeon, a bridge and plenty more!
It is what they say. Basically, it is a medieval double tower connected by a tall bridge. It is as high a a child. It has lots of arches stairs and tiers and the tallest twoer has a flag on top.
It does not contain accessories but you can buy other figures that belong to the ensemble and I believe this is exactly what you want to know.
It is huge and impressive and it looks like part of a fary tales castle but in a recognizable gothic style as it was in Middle Age of the United Kingdom. So large that you can easily explore each corner and display all the fantasy models in multiple ways.
If I find a list of the figures that are suppposed to go with it, I will let you know.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Elc Tower of doom figures list   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 1:22 am

Dear Roger,

Yes, I would like a list of the fantasy figures for the tower of doom. I'm not interested in the castle, just the figures, because I think they would fit well with my kingdom. Anyway, if you find a list, please let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 11:49 pm

I can't find the official information but I've found these sold as belonging to the Tower of Doon series
three-headed dragon
Two-headed dragon
two-headed wolf
Cyclops
Dragon Beast
Knights
Medusa
Minotaur
Warriors
Winged Troll
Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?   ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info? Empty

Back to top Go down

ELC Tower of Doom range. Any info?
Page 1 of 1