Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)

Go down 
+5
Bonnie
Advicot
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) Empty
PostSubject: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:51 am

So I recently obtained some old Safari tigers, a playful white cub, its white parent, and orange parent.

Safari cub far right, two schleich variants left and middle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari center

Same generation Safari adults

Both have different stripe patterns

3 generation Safari white adults

3 generation Safari orange adults

3 generations cubs variations

Huge flock of tigers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:30 am

We can see perfectly the differences, thanks for showing us . study study

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:08 am

Just what I was looking for for ever, I just didn't know it before cheers

Btw, - please will you make a picture of the rare white one for TAW Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am

This was such an interesting comparison and I had no idea the most recent Safari tigers were so beautiful. And I also see the little Schleich orange cub, I lost that figure with the Schleich golden eagle when my grandparents were moving house Crying or Very sad Mad Sad

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:48 am

You have so many, and all so beautiful! Very Happy The Safari adult tigers are especially amazing- your photos make them look so good! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 pm

A rare sight to see these twoo Safari tigers together. Interesting about the different striping. That white tiger will be one more piece to complete the largest puzzle on TAW.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Very interesting to see that tigers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Thank you everyone. Very Happy Of course I am working on TAW photos, for this rare white tiger and other figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
...Of course I am working on TAW photos, for this rare white tiger and other figures.

BIG THANKYOU-TIGER- HUG !!!   cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:06 pm

A great vertical tasting Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:04 am

Wonderful topic !
And beautifuly presented with great photos of these rare and very charming models Applause

PostSubject: Re: A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)   A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons) Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole flock of Safari Tigers- new and old (walkarounds and comparisons)
Page 1 of 1