Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which is the brand of the two german shepard?

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
SUSANNE
angtyson97
7 posters
AuthorMessage
angtyson97

Country/State : italy

which is the brand of the two german shepard? Empty
PostSubject: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:29 pm

The running one looks great, but I have no idea what brand. It could be from some action set ? scratch
The other one looks like a China model.

Interesting batch with many old Bullylands...and isn't that a Schleich Classics pig ? Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Wonderful German Shepherds- I love them! drunken Very Happy
The running one is made in Hong Kong, from the 1970s- I found a photo here which says it is by 'NF'- but I'm not sure what that means scratch !
Then the other one seems to be by the same brand as this one, here, although I'm not sure what this brand is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope this helps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
angtyson97

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Thank you very much,the problem remains the other
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:09 pm

There was a discussion about NF figures but I can’t find it now
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:49 am

I really like the running model- it looks so much like my Queenie.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:28 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wonderful German Shepherds- I love them! drunken Very Happy
The running one is made in Hong Kong, from the 1970s- I found a photo here which says it is by 'NF'- but I'm not sure what that means scratch !
Then the other one seems to be by the same brand as this one, here, although I'm not sure what this brand is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope this helps! Very Happy

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:53 pm

If it helps, the German Shepherd which I put a link to in my first post, the one that looks to be by the same brand, also has the same mould as this one: Very Happy It is painted slightly differently to the other two but it might help you to find the brand as the mould is almost identical! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 7:10 pm

Running one is by NF (Hong Kong) and the one next to it is by Madelman (Spain)
I was the one who got that particular lot on eBay Germany lol. :'D

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 7:12 pm

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which is the brand of the two german shepard?   which is the brand of the two german shepard? Empty

Back to top Go down

which is the brand of the two german shepard?
Page 1 of 1