Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:35 pm

This is just a little topic I have started, as there will probably be more, and there are so many people on here with such amazing knowledge that I'm sure many of my questions will be answered! Very Happy
After hearing the success stories of others here on STS, I was desperate to visit a second hand shop, and hunt for any dog figures. And today I was very happy and surprised to find this beauty for my collection, about the size of a Breyer dog, but only marked with 'Made in China'. It's probably meant to be a dingo, but I kept it as a New Guinea Singing Dog- a breed similar to a dingo in looks! Very Happy It has such good muscle and fur detail and I would love to know the brand and would be so grateful for anyone's help! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]how long can fish live without food
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bonnie on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Wild republic dingo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Nice big guy. I guess it is as big or even bigger than the S&N one.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Thank you so much Christophe! Very Happy I don't have the S&N one, but it's definitely pretty big!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 11:03 am

I have just seen this absolutely wonderful little Pomeranian in a bundle of dogs on Ebay.de, and have never seen it before!! bounce cheers Very Happy It has to be one of my favourite models of a Pomeranian in plastic, if not my favourite- when I saw it I just knew that it had that Pomeranian personality and charm, and the sculpt is beautiful! I would love to know the brand/ if anyone sees this little dog much up for sale- because if not I think I'll have to try and find a way of buying this lot just for the little dog, although I don't think the seller ships to the UK! So I would be so grateful if anyone knew more about this little pup, so that maybe I will be able to find it for sale separately at a later date! Very Happy
Thank you so so much! sunny
Here he is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And here is the link to the bundle if it helps with guessing its brand, by seeing what other dogs the seller is selling with it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:47 pm

It looks like a New Ray to me, but I can't seem to place it scratch

It is a very nice lot of figures, especially with the Schleich St Bernard! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:58 pm

Thank you! Yes, so many nice dogs, it's really tempting! Very Happy
And yes, New Ray did make a Pomeranian, but their one was forward facing... scratch
Really hope I can find its brand, or I will have to try and message the seller maybe- but I don't know any German! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 6:11 pm

According to our member @KIKE Dogs, this Pomeranian is a premium figure of a dog series, sold with Candy Max and perhaps Pedigree too.

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 2:16 pm

Oh I remember this series of dogs! I think I still have some of them! I used to think they were "Puppy in my Pockets" when I was little.
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!   Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Mystery Dogs- Update Pomeranian!
Page 1 of 1