Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)

Go down 
+3
xkremin
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) Empty
PostSubject: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 1:54 am

Every year, Breyer has one new Classic model (1:12), as ''Horse of the Year''.
For 2021, they used an old mold, but painted with a brilliant idea .
Check this out :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers cheers cheers
I think it is wonderful idea to give this positive feelings to all of us. sunny

And I think, the model looks really nice.
I am actually thinking to maybe get it .. :)

You can see all 2021 releases from MPV : HERE

But I want to show also one, especially for Susanne Very Happy
''Sporður frá Bergi'' - Icelandic Stallion :

It is Traditional (1:9) and you can see it HERE

And, this is my choice :

I love heavy horses and this one is very beautiful.
It is called : Theo Ardenner and it is Breyer Traditional.
it is sculpted by Brigitte Eberl : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And mybe it is familiar to you ? :) Yes, we know the WIA model : Gustav , which is also made by Brigitte Eberl.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 4:02 am

Some wonderful horses. We needed a little HOPE at this time of year. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
xkremin

Country/State : Colorado USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 5:12 am

Kind of funny but the first thing I noticed was the little white fox on the back of the new Christmas horse :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:46 am

Thanks Kosta for bringing Breyer to us.
Yes, I noticed immediately that the heavy horse seemed a lot like Gustav. A traditional! Shocked Now we also know which breed it was supposed to represent originally so it is not surprising it is such a beautiful horse.
The Hope horse is an interesting idea. We are all tired and we all put our hopes for 2021. Breyer wanted to find a way to represent it, I can’t think in a better way, I am sure a horse with the word Vaccine wouldn’t work. Laughing It can also be interpreted politically once 2021 represents a goodbye to Trump and Breyer is a North American brand but obviously it must remain subtle. Wink
There’s a fox around but I don’t think I can have a Christmas with such glamour. santa Laughing

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:48 am

Wow- Thank you so much for sharing this Kosta! cheers Very Happy
And what a lovely idea- Hope the horse- it tempts me to buy it even though I am now a dog collector! Very Happy
And the others are all so beautiful, Breyer really is unbeatable when it comes to horses! cheers
Their dogs are among the best, I really hope that one day they will make more again! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Thanks for sharing Kosta! I like them a lot Smile And indeed we all need Hope those times Very Happy And Arctic Grandeur is very cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 2:59 pm

HURRRAAAAA! Not only Hope, but even a new variation of the Icey cheers

Sporður means "Tail of fish or whale " study
I was looking the name up, because I have never seen an Icey with that kind of pattern - the uneven borders of the colour, and the fact that the withe goes over the back indicates that this horse has an overo-gene + a "normal" tobiano-gene.
In the Paint-breeding it is called Tovero, but overo does not exist in the Icelandic breed Laughing

I love the heavy horse also, - and the christmas horse especially beacuse of the fox Very Happy
It seems to be the new fashion in horses : Have a small predator on your back pirat Laughing

Thankyou for this topic, dear Kosta king cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)   Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer, gives us a HOPE for 2021 :)
Page 1 of 1