Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals in snow

Go down 
+7
Farm collector
Advicot
Kikimalou
Caracal
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Pardofelis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:13 am

Hi dear STS members,
I know that for those of you living in more temperate or cold countries the snow is something very usual each winter. But for me, living in a mediterranean arid environment, the snow is something exceptional. It usually never snow more than one day each winter and almost always it melt after covering the soil, so we can't have snowy landscape except very exceptionally.

But yesterday it snowed all day. It don't stopped, so I caught my polar animals and go to my parent's garden where I used to do my summertime outdoor photos. They feel happy in habitat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:54 am

So great to see your (ant)arctic models enjoying life in snow cheers
Beautyful pictures !!!
I love the musk ox with snow on his back Very Happy

We saw in the news how you had a lot of snow in Spain !!!
Even saw a ma skiing in the street Laughing

It must be tough as you probably don't have much equipment to cope with snow , and your houses probably arent isolated and/or heated as further north.
Last year we didn't have one single day with snow ! And this morning there is a little ice on my lake, but now ( 9 AM)it is raining Shocked

Strange times we are living in scratch

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:40 am

What wonderful photos- so realistic- they look so at home in this habitat! cheers cheers cheers
I wish we would have some snow hear, but it's so wonderful to be reminded of it with your photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:43 am

Very Happy Big congrats for these polar scenes, I  particulary love the beluga and sea-leopard ones but all are good!cheers cheers

Here, it's cold and cloudy but no snow!.. and my polar and Pleistocen faunas are becoming very impatient! bounce

Last edited by Caracal on Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:32 am

Thank you for your nice pics Very Happy

No snow in north of France as usual but at last the rain stopped.

Like every year I put my Ant-Artic models a few day in the freezer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:06 pm

I heard that Spain had got a lot of snow with 8 inches in Madrid, and you made the most of it with some wonderful snowy photos! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:11 pm

Very nice pictures, outdoor pictures really give life to your figurines Very Happy Applause cheers

Caracal

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:37 pm

scratch what is that beautiful polar fox please?
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Safari, Alain :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:47 pm

OK, thank you Adam! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:48 pm

Wonderful photos of great models!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:04 am

That beluga looks real- shoot, many of them do. Great photos!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 am

Beautiful photos ! Perfectly created with this lovely snow plase !
Well done Isidro Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 am

It is great to see the unusual snow blast in Spain being so wonderfully documented in these beautiful pictures. I spend my live in Lisbon and sometimes even Southern, so snow is something I never see here and I don't use to visit the mountains when it rarely happens. I only remember in 2006, I guess, seeing a little snow mixed with rain in Lisbon but it melted even before touching the ground Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 am

It is great to see the unusual snow blast in Spain being so wonderfully documented in these beautiful pictures. I spend my live in Lisbon and sometimes even Southern, so snow is something I never see here and I don't use to visit the mountains when it rarely happens. I only remember in 2006, I guess, seeing a little snow mixed with rain in Lisbon but it melted even before touching the ground Laughing

Animals in snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals in snow   Animals in snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals in snow
Page 1 of 1